Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Counter Rotating Coaxial Cylinder HPG

Started by gravityblock, December 04, 2009, 06:48:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

We can use a counter rotating coaxial motor from a RC helicopter to drive our HPG.  Since the discs will be counter rotating, the counter force will be in opposite directions and canceling out this unwanted force.  This RC helicopter would be good choice because of it's long axle which would accommodate the length of the cylinder magnet and discs, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB3zzxgfMQI

Also, the voltage of both discs are naturally connected in series to increase the voltage.  The long cylinder magnet can be made up of many smaller magnets.  I have already tested this with many magnets forming a long cylinder magnet and the highest voltage potential was when the stationary external circuit at the rim was in the middle of the magnets.  The length of the cylinder magnet can be viewed as being a large single radii magnet.  Increasing the radii of the disc and magnet also increases the voltage.

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

mr_bojangles

how do you get them to counter rotate?

i like the concept, but wouldn't the drag be induced into the rotation of the individual disc, and not the mechanism that keeps both moving?

i might have looked at it wrong, but i like the direction this is going in
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

gravityblock

Quote from: mr_bojangles on December 05, 2009, 12:11:32 PM
how do you get them to counter rotate?

i like the concept, but wouldn't the drag be induced into the rotation of the individual disc, and not the mechanism that keeps both moving?

i might have looked at it wrong, but i like the direction this is going in

Those are good questions.  The props on the helicopter are counter rotating.  How do they do this?  My best guess is to have a separate motor for each prop.  If this is the case, then the drag will be against each motor and we're out of luck as you suggested. :(

We need to find a way where the linkage connecting the disc and drive mechanism together will take the drag and not the disc or drive mechanism itself.  I am almost certain the drag in the HPG can be defeated mechanically and your original design in keeping the discs upright suggests this also.

The important thing about using a cylinder magnet is it's more practical to have a 6 ft long cylinder magnet including the radii of its face, than to have a single 6 ft radii magnet (12 ft diameter).  The large mass of the cylinder magnet doesn't even need to be rotated.  Where are you going to find a 12 ft. diameter neo magnet and at what cost if you do find one?  The cylinder magnet can always be made up of smaller magnets in order to achieve the desired radii.  The voltage in a HPG is proportional to the strength of the magnetic field, the rpm, and the radii of the magnet/disc.

I'll keep thinking,

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

exnihiloest

Quote from: gravityblock on December 04, 2009, 06:48:15 AM
Since the discs will be counter rotating, the counter force will be in opposite directions and canceling out this unwanted force.

Why do you think so? A counter force will apply to each disk separately. There is no reason they cancel.

gravityblock

Quote from: exnihiloest on December 06, 2009, 05:39:57 AM
Why do you think so? A counter force will apply to each disk separately. There is no reason they cancel.

Did you read my last post?  If you did, then you would realize I already came to this conclusion since there are two different drive mechanisms, thus a counter force to each disk and axle separately.

If the axle is rotating the disc, then the counter force on the disc is transferred to the axle which is against it's rotation.  Keep the counter force on the disc from transferring to the drive axle, then there is no counter force against the rotation of the system.

GB