Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Calling all serious TPU builders

Started by EMdevices, December 11, 2009, 02:43:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Quote from: aragox on October 18, 2010, 02:03:56 PM
Emdevice where are you located, I am in US I d'love to joint the group
I have been R&D TPUs for long time, but no OU on TPU yet, I have tryed a lots lots of design.
My most recent discovery is some mosfet with no dc input power can still conduct:
I have this very interesting circuit on mosfet that I have to share, I can't explain how its work!.
Circuit consist of 2x 10 T 22g coil on a 6" ferrite ring, one 2sk3565 mosfet, one cap, I feed the gate only with 100khz -400khz square sig at 3vpp 50% ratio.
I vary the freq and I got between the ground and the cap 12-25v! no DC use on the drain! the drain is connected to the coils and cap in series.
how can that be?is it free energy? is anyone want to take the challenge
BTW the coil does not have to be on a 6" ring a small torrid or even a rod will still create this phenomenon!.
Erol

Hi Erol,

MOSFETs can readily switch on between their drain-source electrodes without any voltage connected between their drain-source: they need only control voltage between their gate-source electrodes that is enough to defeat the so called threshold voltage.
So your 3V peak to peak signal gen can do this switch-on, because your FET type has a threshold between 2V to 4V, see data sheet here: http://www.toshiba.com/taec/components2/Datasheet_Sync//77/10779.pdf   

I think the DC voltage in the 1uF cap is created mainly by the following process: the body diode (between the drain-source) rectifies the generator input which is able to couple through the 1 nanoFarad gate-drain interelectrode capacitance, (taken from data sheet) this diode is able to rectify whenever the FET is switched off, i.e. whenever the generator 3V AC is lower than the threshold voltage limit of the gate-source. Probably this would not give you as high DC as you found but once the capacitor has a few Volt DC in it then it serves for the FET as a supply voltage and current via the coil can flow as the FET gets on and off, hence some bemf can develope which may further increase the DC voltage in the cap.

So I do not think this circuit gives free energy... it is an unusual AC-DC converter, its energy input comes from your signal generator.

rgds,
Gyula

lumen

I have some experience using FETs and with a new device, I believe the gate leakage should be extremely low.
They do have a certain amount of capacitance on the gate, but actual leakage should be low. In fact it should be so low that just touching the gate can easily switch them on and they will stay on until you touch the gate again. It really depends on the exact time you let go of the gate due to the environmental AC in your body.

But just the static charge on the gate is enough to keep it turned on. That is where the name comes from "Field Effect".

If the gate voltage is exceeded, even by static charge (as mentioned above), then small holes can be punched through into the substrate and gate leakage will increase. (it's now damaged but still functional)

gyulasun

Hi Lumen,

Would like to understand what are you aiming at?
Could you explain how the DC voltage is created in the 1uF capacitor, please.

Thanks,  Gyula

lumen

Quote from: gyulasun on October 18, 2010, 05:59:55 PM
Hi Lumen,

Would like to understand what are you aiming at?
Could you explain how the DC voltage is created in the 1uF capacitor, please.

Thanks,  Gyula

Guyla,

Well right now this particular setup (toroid and double coil winding) seems to be the interest of OU claims from many sources.

I was considering that if this was true then there should be a way to produce energy from nothing or what seems like nothing. In this case, one might think that a charge in the capacitor could be used to induce a field in the core where the back EMF of each coil would incite further charge in the capacitor and so becomes an endless loop. What may limit the charge is the fact that as the charge goes up, the frequency may need to change to follow the increasing saturation of the core. Yea, probably just dreaming, but since I have a setup very near this already, I will be trying this also.

gyulasun

Hi Lumen,

Ok,  thanks, now I got it.  Years ago I also tinkered with a similar circuit, though it had a 1.5V AA dry battery as the supply voltage, but I did not receive any extra output what was claimed, the circuit behaved as conventional EE theory describes it.  I used exactly the same components he recommended.  You can see the circuit here:
http://www.rexresearch.com/szili/szili.htm   

His theory is this, quote from above link:

"When the electrical current increases, that made decrease inductance, and a reduction in inductance makes amplify the current… and so on. It is the effect of avalanche. This reduction in inductance has a certain limit determined by the electronic circuit. Once the stop of the avalanche, the process is reversed. Inductance increases and that made decrease the current… and so on. This return takes less time, because there is no extraction of electric output of the vacuum during this return. Normally, because of the electric losses, the avalanche does not start again without stimulation (ex: a pulse exceeding a certain value)."

In Aragox's schematic the gate of the MOSFET is floating, normally this is not recommended (a resistor is needed to place across the gate-source electrodes) but probably his pulse generator gives out  a +/-1.5V AC pulse with respect to the gen ground or common output when it is set to 3V peak to peak output and with this condition the gate source capacitance can discharge and the switch off is ruled by the square wave and does not happen irregularly.
If Aragox tries to load the DC output with even as high loading resistor as 20-30 kOhm,  he would find the 10-15V DC across the capacitor would go down significantly. Would be good to read his findings, including how sensitive the circuit to varying the input 3V peak to peak gen pulse amplitude.

Thanks,  Gyula