Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Unbalanced weight scale...or what to call it

Started by Low-Q, December 22, 2009, 06:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmbajszar

This is very similar to this concept:

http://static.wixstatic.com/media/79b7a2_d9dee3456ae74a6d98be8697b1afa77d.jpg

The picture is not explaining what is happening. The ball can be in a close position, when it lifts. And it can be in a further away position, when it becomes heavier. We just need to insert a similar tipping ball under it and above it so the ball rolls either to the right or left.

I should make a better picture, but the same concept as yours actually.

gmbajszar

When the ball moves closer to the weight, it moves up. When the ball moves further away, it moves down.

And we need to tip the mechanism somehow so it switches position.

http://static.wixstatic.com/media/79b7a2_14a04b5f8dd34a89ad286ebbf9b8fd10.jpg

George

Airstriker

Quote from: Low-Q on December 22, 2009, 06:03:42 PM
Take a look at the pictures below. The construction is simple... Anyone seen a similar idea before?

You've only drawn the first and last steps as you would like them to be. However, as only the tube will start moving from Y towards X, the tube will set itself in vertical position (and it will always stay in vertical position no matter the lever position), thus the interaction between the tube and the ball at X won't be possible and the lever won't go back down to Y.

LibreEnergia

None of these ideas that seek to create a 'continuous overbalance' condition can ever work without the addition of external energy.

My advice is to stop wasting time on such nonsense.