Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Agentgates´s TPU setup with strange wavehill hump

Started by agentgates, January 05, 2010, 09:28:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mannix

Ok

It is exactly as Tony has described.
I have not progressed to the point he had ..Im just new to this effect.

I am just simply driving a mosfet with a function generator. not an expensive one. a 555 should work the same

20 ohms from ps 30 volt to top of coil
lowside switching

1khz square wave saturating the fet  on  ( if the fet is not saturated no effect)
no fet driver yet.

there is a 27 ohm current limit resistor to gate but not needed in with my fg.

very rough indeed

I am yet to hook up a propper 3 phase controller . (Jason Owens type) I will wait untill there are more people with this base effect.

80 mm post tube 50mm high 36 slots top and bottom

again not optimum

.25 wire primary (tony said .19)

1 mm secondary 5 turns

This is all here over and over, it is best to read tony's posts.

Everything so I have was as tony described  I have more to do , lots more, so Im not the best one to ask.
When as few more of us get propper confusion, Im hopeful sure tony will add something so that we can get to second grade more quickly.

Just start the thing up and wind a few turns of secondary...hey 1 if you like .

I did find it interesting that my oscilloscope was not able to see it on some ranges which is still confusing to me
and may be a sticking point for some . A better probing method will develop Im sure

I have posted pictures and there is a small dc component in the lowest  point of the pulse that should not be there. but what would I know?

I just hope that we can do this in public ...so everybody just consider this a toy of curosity for now please.

Not curious ? No worries. Nothing needs be said.

If any body else (with steam)can help better then please do

Lindsay

ramset

Thanks Lindsay
Quote:

I just hope that we can do this in public
---------------------------------------------------
I agree

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Rosphere

Quote from: Mannix on January 15, 2010, 08:25:54 PM

@ rosphere, paul,
you wont be dissapointed

Lindsay

You've done the diligent replication.  I would like to try running primary winds inside the tube on the shortest path to the other side; parallel to the axis of the tube.  Like yours, my primary winds outside the tube would be 45 degrees from axis of the tube and the secondary would be wound on the outside of the primary-tube assembly.  This would tell us if the inner wind configuration, separated from the secondary by the tube and the outer winds, comes into play or not.

Maybe tomorrow when I'm fresh.  (Yawn.)

Or maybe marco's large primary: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=8227.msg216241#msg216241

Mannix

Quote from: Rosphere on January 15, 2010, 10:11:48 PM
You've done the diligent replication.  I would like to try running primary winds inside the tube on the shortest path to the other side; parallel to the axis of the tube.  Like yours, my primary winds outside the tube would be 45 degrees from axis of the tube and the secondary would be wound on the outside of the primary-tube assembly.  This would tell us if the inner wind configuration, separated from the secondary by the tube and the outer winds, comes into play or not.

Maybe tomorrow when I'm fresh.  (Yawn.)

Or maybe marco's large primary: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=8227.msg216241#msg216241

I strongly recommend starting from the base point ..It is just that the base point of reference is confusing enough.

Sure, do changes, lots of them, just make a little steam first.

ketone

QuoteTo many real inventors try to get "funding", and in so doing get tied up legally, all info unsharable with anyone, and the invention shelved. That is what happens when one gets greedy

Paul, you are spot on...why don't they just start selling to friends and family instead of trying to go for the GOLD in one fell swoop!