Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Agentgates´s TPU setup with strange wavehill hump

Started by agentgates, January 05, 2010, 09:28:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo

Quote from: ramset on January 15, 2010, 06:30:14 PM

I know you like TUBES. Is that what all the devices had in common on your overunityresearch.com brochure ?[the green highlight?]

Okay so i can answer this for you as it is a good question :)

The fat primary winding that all 3 devices have in common:

This fat few turn primary tickles the secondary "under the chin"
Mr. E Dollard explaind this, he said the charge generated by this fat primary coil was moving too fast for the electrons in the secondary to keep up with.
According to him this had a choking effect on the electrons and the flow of cold electricity was the result.  :)

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=8227.msg216241#msg216241

plengo

I dont want to sound stupid or repetitive. Bedini has shown his quick "replication" of the eOrbo on youtube where he claims that the motor will spin because the "curly A field" (I know some will say this does not exists) but the motor is spinning still.

If you just dream with this invisible unimaginable "curly A field" exists, could it be possible that it is the one that causes the "induction" on the primary, without having an "reflection" (Newton's Law) back (therefore Len's effect) to the causing field?

It is almost as if this secondary is able, because of such strange geometric shape, cause this interaction in a way that is not that visible in classic theory. It would be always there even in transformers BUT absorbed in a way that it does not make any effects, but in this configuration (and in Bedini's video which is very obvious - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYh8W3_EZjc) it manifests itself freely (or half way freely) allowing it to cause, again, an action at the primary without a "Reflection" back.

I would theorize that we would see many, many sinusoidal waves at the primary until a "approximation" of the pulses on the secondary would cause the "curly A fields" to "merge" and create a instantaneous reaction at the primary in a "square wave" phasion.

To test that I think would be possible by simply having a wire (A) being crossed by another wire (B) and simply pulse A 50% duty cycle until you see a square wave at B. It would be impossible to see that square wave in B, right? but what about having 3 As crossing one B and try it again?

Fausto.

ps: too much beer by now and Pinga!

Fausto.

Mannix

@Marco and all of uncertainty
Im not saying this is Stevens TPU . Im not saying I have ou
I am saying that an interesting effect is here that MAY be involved and MAY lead to an understanding that MAY lead to a TPU...or something like it . Far too may may's ay?

Just  have a frigin look and stfu untill you see this .... other wise egg May be tattood on ones face.

I had no results at first and wondered wtf tony was on about , but I was prepered to wonder if I might have stuffed up somehow and to keep looking ..just long enough to to go WTF is this ..please try and get there at least.

Then by all means, rave about what the effect is and how you are an expert because you already know everything about it.

You are very good at winding coils and making video's to prove it. Thank you for showing us that. It MAY make you a better candidate for the egg tattoo.

This Needs colaboration
It will be a shame if another closed group has to form just because of the unwillingness of those who CAN do this dont , allowing the noise factor to increase logarithmically as it does , like when one baby cries in a maternity ward  , they all start.

Only one baby ever needed feeding

@ rosphere, paul,
you wont be dissapointed

The others who have seen it ...well you know!

Keep posting if you have the courage , otherwise good luck!

To the others on the fence with no will or intent but to stir the pot ...enjoy the show! Please try not to cheer or boo

Lindsay

ramset

Lindsay
Couldn't agree more!

Please detail as much as possible, what you have in front of you
From A-Z ,to get this effect.

Thanks
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

pauldude000

Quote from: Mannix on January 15, 2010, 08:25:54 PM

@ rosphere, paul,
you wont be dissapointed

Lindsay

I am doing the preliminaries right now, by checking the damage to my equipment. One channel at least is working properly on my four channel scope... One channel is better than none I guess.

I dread firing up the function generators....

Will wind one in the next few days.

Paul
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.