Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Agentgates´s TPU setup with strange wavehill hump

Started by agentgates, January 05, 2010, 09:28:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Well
I guess those things had to be said.
Geese you fellows have the same Values, are trying to do the same things [open source make the world a better place]

And you can't hear[understand] each other.

Maybe Tony is right.
time for a walk to clear the head.

Chet

With all the great guys here with the same goal
somebody grab the tiller we're getting off course

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

turbo

Quote from: pauldude000 on January 15, 2010, 05:45:42 PM

Marco, I know several great devices worth investigating as well......

The problem is that the TPU isn't a joke. I am saddened that you guys swallowed the bait, hook, line, and sinker. I will be completely honest with you here.

Why is it, that when you, EM, etc.. were so close to reaching actual results, some one or two people in specific would send you guys consistently on wild goose chases? (Think hard, their names are right on the tip of your tounge.)

The best way to purposely place disinformation is to place specific members into a group, have them share just enough information to give them both validity and credibility and gain the groups trust, then have them purposefully lead said group AWAY from their desired goals by interjecting plausible but false information at key junctures.

If you have been used, then that sucks. EM for instance was SO STINKING CLOSE I could taste it.... But he swallowed the kool-aid as well, by the looks of it.

Paul Andrulis

The TPU is the joke of the century Paul.
The problem is that most people are still living in the dream.....

Mk1

Quote from: -[marco]- on January 15, 2010, 05:56:04 PM
The TPU is the joke of the century Paul.
The problem is that most people are still living in the dream.....

Not unlike star trek , lie or not we can make it.

ramset

Marco
is it just the TPU you think is a waste?
Or Don Smith
Leedskalin
Dollard
Kapanadze
etc etc..
Chet
PS
I know you like TUBES. Is that what all the devices had in common on your overunityresearch.com brochure ?[the green highlight?]

Well looks like intermission
There's a good Leedskalin flik on tonight
[Thanks Master plaster]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1523833666089029157&ei=QphQS7DFNMaA-AaJifChBQ&q=the+secret+of+universe&emb=1
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

turbo

Quote from: ramset on January 15, 2010, 06:30:14 PM
Marco
is it just the TPU you think is a waste?
Or Don Smith
Leedskalin
Dollard
Kapanadze
etc etc..
Chet

The TPU is like fireing a gun at a small target in total darkness.

Ok see,what i did,i started to look at all devices i could find and i looked for the device that had the most info on it.
This new device became my new project.
The information is overwhelming and after looking into the details you know exactly:

*what you need
*how to build it
*what to use
*what to look for
*circuits
Etc. etc truly everything you need to do it...

Also the inventor is prepared to talk about his invention, that fact alone blews the TPU into the garbage can.

I had a hard time switching from total darkness to a new brilliantly lit workbench....Seriously i am still having problems with that,it cannot be this easy can it? it sure can...

It does not matter if anything is real or fake if you do not have enough information about it to replicate it...Because you will never suceed.

So you can either shoot in the dark forever or try to grab more light....