Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Agentgates´s TPU setup with strange wavehill hump

Started by agentgates, January 05, 2010, 09:28:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

teslaalset

Quote from: Magluvin on January 17, 2010, 03:19:36 PM
Thanks Dudes
I need a scope and looking now. The coil is like AG said to go for in the first place, as in the primary angles. I posted a pic earlier Ill post it here. 28ga wire for pri and sec.

I had tried to just send the bemf pulse from the osc directly to the coil but storing a few in a cap then dumping is better. I just had to try some of these things I had learned from pulse motor experience.

Uggh, me makes powa!  ahh, me get MTV on scope?  Ooooo ooo OOOooo!

Very nice Bebo  Im still going to play with this more.

Magscave

Mag, I notice your primary windings are 'down under' oriented. Are you aware?

Magluvin

Also I think the primaries could be a bit beefier, as Gates used to begin with, it is what he made the claim on, then changed everything along the way.  My aim is toward Stefans yellow coil.
Stefan could you post some different angle pics of that yellow coil?  Please =]

Magscave

Magluvin

Tes

Do you mean the secondary is inside the primay? Just like we were told to do in the beginning? And those parameters changed along the way? So we could not effectively reproduce before Gates?

lol  Thats the way I see it.

Mags

teslaalset

Quote from: Magluvin on January 17, 2010, 03:28:59 PM
Tes

Do you mean the secondary is inside the primay? Just like we were told to do in the beginning? And those parameters changed along the way? So we could not effectively reproduce before Gates?

lol  Thats the way I see it.

Mags

I mean the diagonal windings.
Have a look at Broli's instruction page: http://ziosproject.com/NJ/AAcoilPres/index.htm

Mk1

@all

Hello , i am still working on a 1.5 volts version .

But was thinking of making a op amp square wave generator, SM was a audoi guy , maybe i will put a audio amp too with it tda2003 10watt on 9 volts.

but so far ...