Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Clearest chemtrail pictures I've seen.

Started by lwh, January 05, 2010, 07:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kooler

i had a old dude once tell me that it was a process that was going to take many years but he said it was a Aluminum based chemical that split the c02 molecule and and killed the carbon part of it ..but it made some other product from the waste of the carbon that fell back down to the ground and alot of people have a allergy reaction to it.. causing sinus infection and bronchitis..ect..
but you didn't hear anything from me..
roger that..??

jadaro2600

Quote from: kooler on January 06, 2010, 11:21:03 PM
i had a old dude once tell me that it was a process that was going to take many years but he said it was a Aluminum based chemical that split the c02 molecule and and killed the carbon part of it ..but it made some other product from the waste of the carbon that fell back down to the ground and alot of people have a allergy reaction to it.. causing sinus infection and bronchitis..ect..
but you didn't hear anything from me..
roger that..??

Sounds like the excuse they told him at the time.  It would have to disperse more Al than CO2 in order to effect anything, otherwise it would just be raining aluminum carbonate or whatever.

Gauss

The chemtrails are mostly gone since July 2009 so they say.... Someone helped us out and orgone did help too, try putting a CB and see what happens to weather around your place.

jadaro2600

Quote from: Gauss on January 08, 2010, 02:00:44 AM
The chemtrails are mostly gone since July 2009 so they say.... Someone helped us out and orgone did help too, try putting a  and see what happens to weather around your place.

These abbreviations don't help the unknowing figure out what they stand for.

"CB" is?

Gauss

Sorry, CB= Chemtrail Buster or CloudBuster. TB = Tower Buster, HHG = Holy Hand Grenade.

Have a look at some orgonite pages and you will know much more. Easy stuff to do but important and very practical to get more positive energy, make plants grow better, improve water quality etc. Simply put, change your environment for the better.