Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming Truth

Started by PaulLowrance, January 07, 2010, 12:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ResinRat2

Awesome list of over 450 Peer-Reviewed Papers that are skeptical of Man-Made Global Warming.

http://www.populartechnology.net/2009/10/peer-reviewed-papers-supporting.html

Many of the papers need to be purchased from the Journals, but there are many, many of them that are free. Just keep clicking until you find the free ones.

Try and stick to the papers Lowrance, be a man and quit complaining because your fragile feelings were hurt. If you go on a public-forum and start blasting people then you need to expect to get attacked. You are not going to get rid of me just because you call me a liar.

Lowrance has shown himself to be hostile toward the hypothesis that global-warming is NOT caused by human activities. Please, everyone, feel free to use this information to to make his life miserable. There is plenty of "peer-reviewed" info here. Nice.

At the very least it shows there is NOT a consensus that global-warming is caused by human activities, the issue is still up for considerable debate.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

ResinRat2

This is a nice paper. Plenty of information:

http://icecap.us/images/uploads/EndersbeeReprint.pdf

Solar activity cools and warms the earth, and the temperature drives the Carbon Dioxide and Methane solubility in the oceans. Very nicely done.

Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

Pirate88179

RR2:

That is a bogus site that is not peer reviewed and is not recognized by Paul as being a scientific source because the information there does not agree with his position.  Also, that site can not be edited by the users using proxy servers and spoofed IP addresses so it can't possibly be accurate.

Evidently, we can't even quote Paul from his own website without being called a liar either. 

We can only quote from the sites that Paul accepts as scientific.  You know, the ones that claim global warming is real and man caused.

I hope this helps.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

sparks

What form of life is responsible for capturing ultraviolet light radiation and splits water then stores the energy in the form of carbonhydrogen bonding.  I still maintain the plants are guilty of global warming.  Could it even have crossed the global warming nuts minds that as carbon dioxide levels rise so does plant photosynthesis.  The more plants you have the more uv radiation captured the more plant respiration and animal respiration including bugs. I think bugs breath and produce carbon dioxide but I might be mistaken on that one. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

4Tesla

Okay guys.. you want the truth!!!!!  Here is the truth:
Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM1-DQ2Wo_w

4Tesla