Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming Truth

Started by PaulLowrance, January 07, 2010, 12:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: 4Tesla on January 15, 2010, 02:10:40 AM
Okay guys.. you want the truth!!!!!  Here is the truth:
Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM1-DQ2Wo_w

4Tesla

4Tesla:

Unfortunately, you are correct.  I actually know some folks that feel this way.  BUT, they tend to think that OTHER people are the cancer and need to be removed, THEY, of course, need to be here as they are the good and the elite. This is where it gets dangerous.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

4Tesla

Quote from: Pirate88179 on January 15, 2010, 02:14:49 AM
4Tesla:

Unfortunately, you are correct.  I actually know some folks that feel this way.  BUT, they tend to think that OTHER people are the cancer and need to be removed, THEY, of course, need to be here as they are the good and the elite. This is where it gets dangerous.

Bill

Those are my favorite lines from that movie and no links to wikipedia.. lol..  Yes, very sad that people think that way.. reminds me of Hitler.

4Tesla

Pirate88179

Quote from: 4Tesla on January 15, 2010, 02:22:33 AM
Those are my favorite lines from that movie and no links to wikipedia.. lol..  Yes, very sad that people think that way.. reminds me of Hitler.

4Tesla

Exactly!  Perfect example.  We now know that Hitler's mother was Jewish, making him half Jewish.  Notice he did not have blond hair. 

We also have some other modern day hypocrites like Al Gore. Don't drive your car, don't take vacations, turn your thermostat down...etc. all the while he flies around in a private jet every where he goes and his electric bill on only ONE of his 5 houses is 20 times the national average on power usage. 

Another case of "Do what I say not what I do."  This is the standard mantra of an Elite.

Bill

PS  This is why I am so against this "movement".
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

ResinRat2

Quote from: Pirate88179 on January 14, 2010, 10:28:19 PM
RR2:

That is a bogus site that is not peer reviewed and is not recognized by Paul as being a scientific source because the information there does not agree with his position.  Also, that site can not be edited by the users using proxy servers and spoofed IP addresses so it can't possibly be accurate.

Evidently, we can't even quote Paul from his own website without being called a liar either. 

We can only quote from the sites that Paul accepts as scientific.  You know, the ones that claim global warming is real and man caused.

I hope this helps.

Bill

This is obviously true, we have seen it all over this thread. Lowrance will now mostly belly-ache and cry that we are liars so nothing we post can be true. The coward's way out of the debate.

The way I now understand the cycle is as follows: The solar activity raises and lowers, this influences the amount of solar radiation that strikes the earth. The earth's overall temperature then raises or lowers due to the level of solar activity. This influences the solubility of Carbon Dioxide in the oceans. The higher temperatures cause the release of carbon dioxide from the oceans which raises the level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. This raising of Carbon Dioxide level then influences plant growth. The plant growth speeds up or slows down due to the Carbon Dioxide level. The higher Carbon Dioxide level speeds up plant growth, which then increases plant conversion of carbon dioxide to oxygen in the atmosphere.

So we have a balancing act throughout the process, but specific natural mechanisms regulate the absorption and release of Carbon Dioxide. All driven by solar activity.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

Cap-Z-ro

'Fe fi fo fum, I smell the blah of a jibberish man'

Somebody in this thread appears to be a little 'wiki wacky'.

Regards...