Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming Truth

Started by PaulLowrance, January 07, 2010, 12:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jikwan

this means i can spend all day inserting bull$hit and nonsense on wiki
and its completely legal

i suddently feel very powerful
i feel like a god
zen is the art of seeing everything and noticing nothing

4Tesla

Quote from: Azorus on January 14, 2010, 03:45:08 PM
I posted what I have because of a post from you claiming that plants do not produce greenhouse gases, which they clearly do.

Okay.. I was under the impression that Sparks was claiming the plants were the cause of climate change and rising co2 levels.  I was implying that plants aren't the cause.  I should have been more careful on my reply.

If you look at the charts.. co2 levels go up and down.. what causes them to go down?

I understand that anyone can add or delete from wiki.. but I keep that in mind while reading it.. I also understand that if no one could add to it.. we would be missing a great source of information on the Internet.

4Tesla

sparks

Ohyes Jikwan you can now grow your own tree of knowlege.  Fertilize it well with the utterances of men professing to be experts on the subject.  Make the language of the tree as hard to understand as possible.  This way a mystic cloak descends upon your tree and the ill informed become so confused with the line of shit you are fertilizing your tree with that they throw their hands up and begin to adore the tree itself.  Imagine the state of confusion when Moses who is looking for someway to feed his family goes up a mountain without food and water for many days and begins hallucinating.  There he sees a burning bush that tells him his tribe has been chosen above all other men to rule the Earth.  Moses falls and bumps his head which causes him to finally get a good nights sleep.  Upon awakening he scribes on some rocks a plan for humans to follow that is basically intuitive.  For it to carry weight with the clan on the brink of rebellion he mixes in some God commandments.  To this day the zionists are waiting for the God created by the hallucinations of a dehydrated exhausted man to return and install them in charge of everything.  What is wrong with this picture.  Eating fruit from the wrong tree of knowlege.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

4Tesla

Quote from: sparks on January 14, 2010, 04:29:19 PM
  Ohyes Jikwan you can now grow your own tree of knowlege.  Fertilize it well with the utterances of men professing to be experts on the subject.  Make the language of the tree as hard to understand as possible.  This way a mystic cloak descends upon your tree and the ill informed become so confused with the line of shit you are fertilizing your tree with that they throw their hands up and begin to adore the tree itself.  Imagine the state of confusion when Moses who is looking for someway to feed his family goes up a mountain without food and water for many days and begins hallucinating.  There he sees a burning bush that tells him his tribe has been chosen above all other men to rule the Earth.  Moses falls and bumps his head which causes him to finally get a good nights sleep.  Upon awakening he scribes on some rocks a plan for humans to follow that is basically intuitive.  For it to carry weight with the clan on the brink of rebellion he mixes in some God commandments.  To this day the zionists are waiting for the God created by the hallucinations of a dehydrated exhausted man to return and install them in charge of everything.  What is wrong with this picture.  Eating fruit from the wrong tree of knowlege.

What are you talking about  ???  :o ::)  Subject: Global Warming Truth

4Tesla

4Tesla

Sparks.. is all that bla, bla, bla, your way of saying that the trees are the problem and we should just cut them all down?

4Tesla