Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming Truth

Started by PaulLowrance, January 07, 2010, 12:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silverfish

Quote from: PaulLowrance on January 15, 2010, 02:08:05 PM

Are you okay. The "whole planet" is not the active publishing climatologists.  It's the only legit objective survey taken.

And do you even know how to calculate the statical error involved in the survey. OMG, I'm talking to uneducated people who have an insane agenda to kill the global warming movement.

'An insane agenda to kill the global warming movement' I love it! your fanatical streak is really coming out now, Paul. No need to spend time trying to discredit other people and accuse half the forum of being liars, biased, uneducated, unscientific, etc., etc.
Just read your own posts and listen to yourself!

4Tesla

Quote from: silverfish on January 16, 2010, 04:27:52 AM
'An insane agenda to kill the global warming movement' I love it! your fanatical streak is really coming out now, Paul. No need to spend time trying to discredit other people and accuse half the forum of being liars, biased, uneducated, unscientific, etc., etc.
Just read your own posts and listen to yourself!

Come on guys.. quit being so mean!  Including Paul!  I admit.. I'm not always careful with my posts, but we all need to work on not making these posts personal.

4Tesla

sparks

So what is the plan to mitigate global warming problems by the Earth worshipers.  First and foremost make sure there is no more uncontrolled reproduction going on.  We want just the high quality people to replicate.  (More like reptiliancate)  The masses should be rendered sterile or just allowed to die when the shit hits the fan.  Just quality people should be produced.  People we will control like the way things were when the zoo was set up.  After the impending natural disasters occur we will crawl out of our snakeholes and repopulate the Earth with just enough quality people and some slaves to serve our every whim.  Our descendants will be allowed to return to the Garden of Eden while the electronically controlled slaves will be reduced to robots that will serve our descendants as it should be.  The Garden of Eden will need landscapers and pool repairmen so we need to keep some of these smartmonkeys around because our only ability is to remember. We wouldnt want our descendants breaking a sweat or anything.  We have zero reasoning skills or imagination or intuition so we need these smartmonkeys in case something comes up we just havent dealt with before. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

ResinRat2

35 Inconvenient Truths -- The lies and errors of Al Gore's Propaganda Film.

http://scienceandpublicpolicy.org/images/stories/press_releases/monckton-response-to-gore-errors.pdf

Oh wait! The guy must be a Big Oil supporter. LOL!

Again - it's not about saving the planet. Al Gore just wants the wealth and the control that CAP and TRADE would bring to him and his cronies.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

tonyc

Wow 20 pages already , too much for me to read , the fact that Wikipedia is being quatoed as a reliable source is amusing however. Maybe you should look up (on Wiki if you like) the number of edits/articles etc related to climate change this guy has made.

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2009/12/wikipedia-agw-bias-wiki-censor-william-connolley-axed/
I am sure you will now agree quoting anything you read on Wikepedia is a BIG mistake.

I think the "CLOUD" experiment being run at CERN will put an end to this idiocy once and for all.
If you believe in AGW you should watch this and have a rethink.
http://cdsweb.cern.ch/record/1181073/

Sceptics of AGW will find reading about "cloud" very interesting ,it is REAL science being done by REAL scientists, no weathermen with a PhD from the church of climatology. The Wall Street Journal article "Follow the Money"  will explain how this AGW got so out of hand and of course the climategate files are worth a look. This explanation of them by a REAL scientist is long but well worth reading.
John P. CostellaB.E.(Elec.)(Hons.) B.Sc.(Hons.) Ph.D.(Physics) Grad.Dip.Ed.
http://www.assassinationscience.com/climategate/