Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Keshe Foundation released CO2 paper

Started by wavez, January 08, 2010, 12:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomd000

If anybody on the forum is suitably qualified and lives close by John Hopkins University maybe you could attend the demonstration. If it is a scam I am sure the type of people attending this event will notice.

"People from NASA and department of energy and other space organisations are there to see the systems and their operation for the first time and if you have credible qualification and can get admission you can see it too."

Kumaran60

Keshe failed to appear for the SPESIF conference. He was too ashamed to do his scam in person so he did it over the internet. Lets see what happens for the 21.3.2010. That too wont happen. I advice people not to buy tickets to the demonstration. Its pure fantasy kool aid. This guy has not peer reviewed his work yet. Let him peer review it then you can buy tickets to his presentation. Maistream scientists do not recognise him. Beware. :P

Kumaran60

Keshe failed the demonstration. He is a fraud.

Pirate88179

The fact that Sterling Allan has interviewed him was all I had to hear.  Has everyone forgotten the Mylow saga?  Sterling swore that one was real too.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Kumaran60

I e mailed Sterling Alan and he told me that Keshe was a fraud. He said Keshe was most likely running a scam.
He wrote
I've not seen anything, nor have I spoken with anyone who has.

I'm guessing that Keshe is just a crank.

So you see Keshe is just a crank. Confirmed from Sterling Alan.