Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Keshe Foundation released CO2 paper

Started by wavez, January 08, 2010, 12:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

Hey crankesh you don't happen to be our dear Mr. Kumaran are you?

For the poeple that don't know who he is, this guy has made it a personal vendetta to paint Keshe and his foundation completely black on the internet. This person even admitted to have a mental bipolar disorder. He even used a fake American general name to approach Keshe and his technology. When he got caught red handed, Keshe gave him an ultimatum of 24h to meet him in person or report him to the terrorist crime unit for trying to obtain classified militarily information under a name of a well known general.

After his confession to Keshe which was made public he admitted everything and reiterated his mental disorder. But in matter of days he forgot everything and continued his baseless attacks on Keshe.

So people be very aware of what you read about Keshe, talk to Keshe directly if possible or you'll end up talking to disinfo clowns who want to bring him down for their own personal reasons.

I can't say I fully agree with all of Keshe's approach so far but technology of this caliber is even beyond Tesla, so it has to be handled both technically and politically carefully. He has many public events planned as soon as the next few months so all we can do is have an open mind and see what time will bring.

crankesh

Quote from: broli on February 13, 2010, 09:35:24 AM
Hey crankesh you don't happen to be our dear Mr. Kumaran are you?

For the poeple that don't know who he is, this guy has made it a personal vendetta to paint Keshe and his foundation completely black on the internet. This person even admitted to have a mental bipolar disorder. He even used a fake American general name to approach Keshe and his technology. When he got caught red handed, Keshe gave him an ultimatum of 24h to meet him in person or report him to the terrorist crime unit for trying to obtain classified militarily information under a name of a well known general.

After his confession to Keshe which was made public he admitted everything and reiterated his mental disorder. But in matter of days he forgot everything and continued his baseless attacks on Keshe.

So people be very aware of what you read about Keshe, talk to Keshe directly if possible or you'll end up talking to disinfo clowns who want to bring him down for their own personal reasons.

I can't say I fully agree with all of Keshe's approach so far but technology of this caliber is even beyond Tesla, so it has to be handled both technically and politically carefully. He has many public events planned as soon as the next few months so all we can do is have an open mind and see what time will bring.

I think Kumaran's "mistake" was to ask proof from Keshe on his forum, so revealing "the emperor without clothes".
Keshe reacted quite aggressively.
So I guess your advice to speak directly to Keshe does not work very well.
Later Kumaran "scam baited" Keshe and Keshe followed him to the net accusing  Kumaran of being a terrorist, who wanted to steal his inventions in order to explode "plains" as he wrote.

Yes that's exactly what fraudsters firstly want from their victims, open mind and a little more time to collect the money and then goodbuy.
Keshe's things really are beyond Tesla's. Tesla's are from reality, but Keshe's must come from somewhere between reality and dreams, that is from delusions. It is as if he had taken a few hard to understand terms from modern physics and run them through a "BS phrase generator", and there he got his theories.

Aside Keshe's "achievements" in science, most revealing about his motives is that he is selling tickets to spacetrips and moontrips in his antigravity spacecraft, which no one has proven to exist.

Then for the people who don't know what "broli" represents I link to here...

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread484812/pg1

That suggest's that "broli" at least has something to win together with Keshe,
if not even being one of Keshe's many other personalities, of which you can learn more by visiting Keshe's forum.

tomd000

Projected Dates of public presentations:

Asia : on 21.3. 2010.
North or South America : on 21.4.2010
Europe : on 21.5.2010
Africa : On 21.6.2010
Australasian : on 21.7.2010

We should know very soon if this is the real deal.

http://www.keshespace.com/

tomd000

This is from Mr Keshes forum:

"I would like to inform you that we will show or present our technology on 23rd of Feb 2010 at John Hopkins university at 3pm in physics lab. This will be the first public show of our static and dynamic energy system and some of reduction in weight videos and we might show some lift too in this lecture."

crankesh

Quote from: tomd000 on February 15, 2010, 08:28:49 PM
Projected Dates of public presentations:

Asia : on 21.3. 2010.
North or South America : on 21.4.2010
Europe : on 21.5.2010
Africa : On 21.6.2010
Australasian : on 21.7.2010

We should know very soon if this is the real deal.

http://www.keshespace.com/

by xxxxxxxxx January 19, 2010 5:14 AM PST
    The Keshe stuff looks like pure scam.
    Promotion for it seems to be all over the internet.

*If* he had a worldbeating technology, and demonstrated it on one continent in April, he'd get blanket media coverage instantly.
    Why on Earth would a genuine inventive genius need to bother going to other continents in successive months to do the same demonstration, when he could get all the publicity and money he wanted after the first successful outing?

The only obvious practical reason for charging for tickets for multiple events is to make money from the tickets when you know you won't make money any other way (such as by actually having made a new wonder device that works).   ;D

from here...

http://news.cnet.com/8618-17939_109-9794602.html?communityId=2008&targetCommunityId=2008&blogId=2&messageId=8922400&tag=mncol;tback