Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief replications - not overunity

Started by PaulLowrance, January 12, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: Pirate88179 on January 09, 2010, 07:20:26 PM
Wow:

I just checked Paul's website and found this: (quoted in part)

"...I start a company to market and SELL such machines to people and companies who are uninterested in building their own..."

So Paul wants to get someone's free energy device (from open source) and turn around and SELL it?  This is the same guy that wants us all to give up everything we have to save the planet yet he is planning on SELLING other people's designs? ??? ???

Now I really see where he is coming from.  This is disgusting.

Nice to see that the truth eventually comes out.

Bill

PS  I did not post a link to Pauls website as I do NOT want to appear to be endorsing it.  Check here on our forum as Paul has posted links to it many times in many different topics.  Read the page in its entirety (I only quoted part of one sentence) and make up your own minds.

Just to stop the continued disinformation provided by Paullawrence, above is my post that I made.  Note in that post I say first, that it was quoted in part, and second, that I only quoted part of one sentence. Third, I said to make up your own minds.

Now Paul claims I slandered him by quoting HIS words.  He says I lied and did not tell anyone that I only quoted part of his words.  Well, there is the original post and you can all see for yourselves.

Also Paul, slander only involves the spoken word while libel involves the printed word so when you threaten people with legal terms you should really know what they mean first.

I just found it appalling that, after all of Paul's telling us how dedicated he is to bringing everyone on the planet free energy and how he beats up on folks because they are not doing enough to suit him, he says in his own words on his website that he will be marketing and selling free energy devices.

If you sell them, it is not free energy.  Why not make them for free Paul?  Why not walk your big talk??

See, Paul got caught in this little deception of his and he is mad about that.

Here is where he admits to changing his website after he was exposed:

« Reply #22 on: Today at 01:33:08 PM »

"btw, I have had Pirate88179 on my ignore list for days now, so if says anything I should read then please let me. This guy has out right lied about my public statement web page. In the global warming thread I posted a goolge cache link of my public statement page people could verify that I had not edited my webpage. In case people do not know, it is a google server that shows the cache date and the page contents. I have edited my public statement page."

The truth wins out.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

gadgetmall

HE is just a kid Bill. Can't you tell . anyways as for selling technology I have Decided with the help of A friend and others  like you to never ever patent anything again . I am letting My One patent run out in august  and also i will release the schematic of the Light that i put up on you tube .That particular one charges it self and another battery unlike the e- light  and i never drew it out . I promised Gl i would take it apart and draw the circuit out for him . it uses standard parts . I want to give it away . I want to keep no secrets and make no enemies and Just as soon as i get time i will Draw out the schematic and give it to the Jt group . Everyone there helped in some way or another . that is the way we are in the Jt forum . It is up to each one of us to share what we have learned and used and made better for all of us . I will not allow it to be patented either !I hope every one makes at least one  :)  If its useful and means enuff to get some one so wadded up in them selves with hate for another then its not worth keeping . This is My New Years resolution . to be Kind and caring no matter what is thrown at me . It will not phase me in the least as we are 1000 +strong and already know what is worth fighting for .

ALBERT

the Gadget
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: PaulLowrance on January 12, 2010, 01:51:11 PM
Photos of my Joule Thief. Note, these photos were taken after the capacitor was removed from the circuit. The capacitor that was in the circuit was the exact value that gadgetmall used. Furthermore, I tried various size capacitors, including a variable capacitor. The highest efficiency was obtained without a capacitor.

i don't recall gadget using a breadboard... two words, parasitic capacitance. you must have the same ideas on replication that tinselkoala does.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: PaulLowrance on January 13, 2010, 03:40:15 PM
Gadgetmall, why not show your COP measurements?

btw, as a reminder to all, mylow (a well known faker) also spent a great amount of time & resources while never asked for $. Mylow is one of many examples, so this proves there are people who are not interested in making $, but who are interested in distracting from legit excess energy research.
after that post about how you haven't worked for seven years...blah blah blah. spent all your savings, never asked for cash, distracting from legit research with diodes that don't produce a usable amount of energy, etc. and now this post of yours, where you compare yourself to mylow...  what are you driving at here paul? you're not making sense and the contradictions you make confuse people.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

PaulLowrance

Quote from: Pirate88179 on January 13, 2010, 11:02:35 PM
Here is where he admits to changing his website after he was exposed:

« Reply #22 on: Today at 01:33:08 PM »

"btw, I have had Pirate88179 on my ignore list for days now, so if says anything I should read then please let me. This guy has out right lied about my public statement web page. In the global warming thread I posted a goolge cache link of my public statement page people could verify that I had not edited my webpage. In case people do not know, it is a google server that shows the cache date and the page contents. I have edited my public statement page."

Someone just brought this guys post to my attention. Sorry guy, but either my post was edited by someone, or I forgot to type "not edited."  I have stated before that I did *NOT* edit my public statement page. Is that clear?