Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lasersaber's Long Distance Wire Battery

Started by lasersaber, January 12, 2010, 05:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lasersaber

Jeanna,

Running the long Copper wire was something I did recently to get me over 100 milliamps.  It was worth it!  It is so cool to see a fluorescent light lit on a Fuji JT straight off the earth battery!

It seems very easy to get above 20 miiliamps with shorter wires.  Getting above 50 you have to run a lot of wire.  Getting above 100 you have to run more wire than you can imagine. :o  I still would like to know how long the wire has to be before this gain in milliamps stops.  I may have to talk to a farmer with a large freshly plowed field and see if I can do some large scale tests.

Here is another smaller configuration I also did with my earth battery.  It may give you a better idea of amount of milliamps that are gained with distance.  With this smaller configuration I do not detect very much of the pulse in the current that is so marked when I use the really long wires.  I guess I will have to get a scope like Pirate said and see what is really going on.

I would love to hear how your plan works out.  The more we can learn about these the better.

jeanna

This is really cool.

What happens if you snake the wire back and forth going the length?
Hard to describe.
I am thinking about the farmer.
here is a drawing of wire going East to west
E-----------------------------------------------------w
here is one doing the snake thing I an thinking might work:
E/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/w

You tested the wire in the water coming back and it did not add, but maybe this will and might be easily tested??

jeanna

lasersaber

I like the snake effect idea.  I think I will try that in the creek and see what effect it has.  I think it would work better in smooth S curves than in a zigzag.

I have been thinking along similar lines.  I had been planning on sharing the following design after I tested it.  I might as well share it now and maybe if anybody else is also interested in trying it out, we can share results.  The idea would be to find out how close you can run wire next to each other before you lose the milliamps gain effect.  In this plan I have all the wires 24' feet apart.  I have also been wondering what effect impedance is having on my system.  This new design should lower the effects of impedance a lot as well.  I will play a little more with my current setup and then try building this new one.  I have observed a few things that make me think that thinner wire may work better.  I will test this to see if that is the case.  I will keep sharing my findings.

On a side note.  I noticed that when I tried winding a thousand or so turns of copper wire around my magnesium rod I could easily get around 400 milliamps but this design could not sustain power under load for very long.  After a day or so it would be down under 10 milliamps.  I decided this had something to do with the copper wire being in close proximity to the magnesium.  This test was in pure water.  so far my observations have been that if I keep my electrodes far apart in the ground this will not happen.  I keep thinking that maybe Stubblefield escaped this problem by drawing the current off of the secondary.

jeanna

I bought the zinc plated wire today and I unwound it.
The volts started at 0.5v and gained to .710v as I unwound more.= about 20 feet. I still have plenty to go. And I have not connected it to the mg fire stick either.
I was a bit discouraged and went inside.

Now, I realize that the copper which is there already is plastic covered and not what lasersaber is using. I knew this, just forgot in the cold outside.  ;) .
So, if it is sunny tomorrow and I can bear it, I will go out and unroll some copper wire to the carbon rods and see what improvement it gives.
If it is good, I might be encouraged enough to turn the corner and continue.

That's all for now.

jeanna

lasersaber

Jeanna,

I see that your voltage increased.  I have not noticed a voltage increase with distance before.  How many milliamps did you gain?

Everybody,

Here are the videos I promised earlier.  Enjoy and keep experimenting.

Fluorescent Tube Lit Directly Off Earth Battery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2o2_UhtmGs

Earth Battery Voltage Pulse
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgZVi9SWhxs

Earth Battery Lights Small Lamps.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLHDdSjMmE8

Earth Battery Runs Six Motors Continuously!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9cZaGZ4IDY