Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

All of Stanley Meyer's Equipment FOUND Including Dune Buggy! (Videos Here)

Started by chessnyt, January 19, 2010, 03:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: chessnyt on August 22, 2014, 10:05:00 AM
Well Mark, thank you for asking my opinion.  Here it is.  You have already "explained yourself" quite thoroughly throughout various threads you have posted in here on this forum.  I am sure there is no clarity needed concerning your views on responsibility.  I consider your answer a "rant" when it appears throughout a thread over and over again.  Check this thread.  Perhaps you are unaware that you repeat yourself again, again and still again (redundancy).

Whose responsibility is it to prove "extraordinary claims"?  It is obviously the claimant, as you have repeated over and over again (which most should know by now by heart).  Do I believe this is correct?  YES, it should go without saying.   
well that point of view seems to be at odds with the questions you asked:

Quote@Mark E:
Replication seems to be very important to you so you must have attempted to replicate Stan's demonstration fuel cell, right?  Could you at least show your attempted replication of Meyer's cell? 

If you recognize that the burden of proof rests with the person making the extraordinary claim why would you conclude that I have ever had any reason to replicate Stan Meyer's set-ups when I do not promote his claims?  What was your reasoning behind your stated assumption that I must have done that?

chessnyt

Quote from: MarkE on August 22, 2014, 10:11:24 AM

If you recognize that the burden of proof rests with the person making the extraordinary claim why would you conclude that I have ever had any reason to replicate Stan Meyer's set-ups when I do not promote his claims?  What was your reasoning behind your stated assumption that I must have done that?
Because many people here are actual builders and I was just curious to see if you were one of them (at least when it came to electrolysis).  I didn't ask you to prove ANY claim concerning electrolysis.  The answer I was looking for was "yes" or "no", minus the standard rant we all have memorized.

Poit

Quote from: MarkE on August 22, 2014, 10:11:24 AM

Your logic is sound. If I were you I wouldn't feed the trolls any more. Whats the point? You are clearly right in everything you have said.

Like you have said, the burden is on the person/s making extraordinary claim/s and not everyone else. He even admitted that, so what ever he has to say (bar an apology) isn't worth replying to.

MarkE

Quote from: chessnyt on August 22, 2014, 10:18:10 AM
Because many people here are actual builders and I was just curious to see if you were one of them (at least when it came to electrolysis).  I didn't ask you to prove ANY claim concerning electrolysis.  The answer I was looking for was "yes" or "no", minus the standard rant we all have memorized.
Chesnyt that is all fine and well but you have not answered my question.  I have been polite enough to answer your questions.  Kindly answer mine:

QuoteIf you recognize that the burden of proof rests with the person making the extraordinary claim why would you conclude that I have ever had any reason to replicate Stan Meyer's set-ups when I do not promote his claims?  What was your reasoning behind your stated assumption that I must have done that?

chessnyt

Quote from: MarkE on August 22, 2014, 10:27:26 AM
Chesnyt that is all fine and well but you have not answered my question.  I have been polite enough to answer your questions.  Kindly answer mine:
I already answered your question.  Think hard and figure it out, please.  And thanks :)