Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

All of Stanley Meyer's Equipment FOUND Including Dune Buggy! (Videos Here)

Started by chessnyt, January 19, 2010, 03:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: chessnyt on August 22, 2014, 12:59:23 PM
Sadly, there are those who would love to put words in my mouth and jump to conclusions based on speculation, but such is life.
Chessnyt, no one put any words into your mouth.  I directly and politely asked you to offer your justification for your assertion that I "must have" replicated Stan Meyer's contraption several times.  Each time you declined.  You have already agreed that proof such as replication is a burden of someone who makes extraordinary claims.  And we all know that I do not claim Stan Meyer's device worked as claimed.  Ergo there was never any motivation for me to replicate his device in order to try and prove it worked as he claimed.  Ergo there is no reason to believe that I "must have" executed such a replication.  Ergo your assertion that I "must have" executed such a replication had no basis in fact.  You tacitly confirmed that you knew as much before you made your false assertion by your repeated refusals to offer any reason for that assertion.  Try to spin it any way you like.

MarkE

Quote from: SeaMonkey on August 22, 2014, 01:33:57 PM
Stan and Stephen have their reasons for using
those types of configurations but they're not
necessary and are not recommended for early
stage efforts.  The cells used to perfect the
driving techniques may be of simplest construction.

Once that process is well understood then there are
numerous ways to accomplish increased surface area.

Regarding the concept of Proof:  The most persuasive
proofs are those attained by those who are seeking
proof.  While it may be convenient to observe proofs
which others have attained there may yet remain doubts
or suspicions.  In order to remove all doubts the proofs
must be accomplished by each who would seek Truth and
the satisfaction which it imparts.

There is no need to attempt to persuade others in
sophistic debate.  Those who are unable to believe in
certain possibilities are not prepared to seek truth.

Let them be.
That sounds like a slight variation on the tried and true:  "Only the worthy can see the emperor's fine clothes." and "Only those who first believe can see the evidence."  Those were favorite tactics of the crew at Steorn.

SeaMonkey

Quote from: MarkE
That sounds like a slight variation on the tried and true:  "Only the worthy can see the emperor's fine clothes." and "Only those who first believe can see the evidence."  Those were favorite tactics of the crew at Steorn.

Actually, it is more about "choices."

In the final analysis we are held back by our own
fears or perceptions or desires.

So long as you entertain the fear of being ridiculed
by your "peers" your growth will cease.

So long as you see the Status Quo as your definition
of Reality you are content with your false sense of
security.

You may be hopeless until your eyes are opened.

What are you afraid of?

chessnyt

Quote from: MarkE on August 22, 2014, 01:44:44 PM
Chessnyt, no one put any words into your mouth.  I directly and politely asked you to offer your justification for your assertion that I "must have" replicated Stan Meyer's contraption several times.  Each time you declined.  You have already agreed that proof such as replication is a burden of someone who makes extraordinary claims.  And we all know that I do not claim Stan Meyer's device worked as claimed.  Ergo there was never any motivation for me to replicate his device in order to try and prove it worked as he claimed.  Ergo there is no reason to believe that I "must have" executed such a replication.  Ergo your assertion that I "must have" executed such a replication had no basis in fact.  You tacitly confirmed that you knew as much before you made your false assertion by your repeated refusals to offer any reason for that assertion.  Try to spin it any way you like.
You publicly admit you haven't built Stanley Meyer's system so you would be the last person I would listen to in regards to his system working or not.  You're simply an armchair quarterback with NO practical experience with Meyer's system.  The world is full of people like you.  Acting like experts without actually getting off their lazy butts and building it.  I can get the same information you have to offer in a $2 almanac so that's what your words and advice are worth to me.  $2. 

The world is full of people reciting things out of books (like parrots) and then claiming things that may or may not be true.  People just like you said, at one point in time, that it was impossible for airplanes to fly.  People just like yourself used to spout things like the world is flat and the rings of Saturn are perfectly concentric.  Everything written in a book is subject to modification.  After all, it was written by an imperfect man (unless you are claiming some authors actually walked on water).

If the men that actually get off their asses and build things would have listened to you, we would not have United Airlines and the convenience of being able to travel great distances in a short amount of time.

I'm not in the least impressed that you can recite like a parrot.  My parrot can do that too and I don't have to pay him either.   

MarkE

Quote from: SeaMonkey on August 22, 2014, 02:24:34 PM
Actually, it is more about "choices."

In the final analysis we are held back by our own
fears or perceptions or desires.

So long as you entertain the fear of being ridiculed
by your "peers" your growth will cease.

So long as you see the Status Quo as your definition
of Reality you are content with your false sense of
security.

You may be hopeless until your eyes are opened.

What are you afraid of?
Fantasy paraded as reality is not a good thing.