Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

All of Stanley Meyer's Equipment FOUND Including Dune Buggy! (Videos Here)

Started by chessnyt, January 19, 2010, 03:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TommeyLReed

Hello,

To all of the fools who believe Stan Meyers was the real deal, I have fart car to sell you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4cHKbCtj6A

Tom

chessnyt

@Loner:
See what I mean?  Already you have a guy spitting out the same thing, over and over again.   Like we all have not heard this before. Like they are actually contributing something meaningful.   And then you have their friends telling me things I will have to suk.  This is proof of the low caliber of people posting here.  They actually get away with talking like this here.  You will not have this experience at the link posted at the bottom of this post.

I don't know for sure what Stan Meyer's results were actually, as I have no proof.  I am simply reserving judgement until all of my research and data intake is complete.  Replication is the only way this is going to be accomplished, as replication is the scientific approach to verify ANY technology.  I am determined to replicate Meyer's original technology whether the nay sayers like it or not.

Now people coming here and making these OBVIOUSLY negative statements think that we don't know that what we are trying to accomplish is "impossible".  As if we haven't heard these things a million times before.  If you go to the Alcoholics Anonymous web site, don't be surprised to hear people talk about addictions.  It's no different here.  The name of the forum is Overunity.com.  Why would you come here if you expected to find nobody talking about over unity devices or the replications of them?  Hello?  Come on now.

LINK:
http://www.energy-shiftingparadigms.com/index.php/topic,2533.0.html

MarkE

Quote from: chessnyt on August 24, 2014, 04:27:35 PM
@Loner:

I do have much to share concerning Meyer's original setup, but to post it here would simply be an exercise in futility.  As soon as I post something, it will be completely buried in worthless trash from MarkE and his friends within 15 minutes thus making it a complete waste of time and effort.  They count on that too.

Below I have left a link where you, or anyone else seeking to gather and share information on Meyer's research minus the drama and wading through the skeptics along the way.  At that link, I have started a new thread that focuses the discussion towards builders and towards Meyer's original technology (the tubular cluster array).  Over there, I can guarantee you a completely different experience altogether.

LINK:

http://www.energy-shiftingparadigms.com/index.php/topic,2533.msg5791/topicseen.html#msg5791
Chessnyt it is your choice not to produce here what you claim is evidence that supports your claims here where such evidence would be subjected to scrutiny.  If evidence only looks good where it is not challenged, then how good can the evidence really be?

MarkE