Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

All of Stanley Meyer's Equipment FOUND Including Dune Buggy! (Videos Here)

Started by chessnyt, January 19, 2010, 03:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TommeyLReed

Hi Bob,

I know someone on Mars that claim HHO is for real, this is why it sounds so crazy!

It takes more energy to produce HHO, let's not forget the BTU's that will also generate heat and effect production of this fuel.

I seen so many people talk about LPM production that I have to laugh, at 1kw of energy you will produce 3,412.14 Btu's.

This will super heat this water into steam between the plates.

HHO production have to stay cool to be more efficient. Even a gallon of water will change in temperature of 1 deg for every 8.33 btu, or raise the temperture to 479deg with average water temperature of 70deg in due time at 4312.14 btu's.

Now over untiy here, just a waste of energy!

Bob Smith

Quote from: MarkE on August 21, 2014, 09:34:18 AM
Bob, stories that can't be verified are just stories.

I have difficulty with the logic of a story that says someone or some people have  something of immense value but restrict themselves to exploiting only a small value out of it.  If the idea is that these people are scared of big oil henchmen, then why undertake risk for a small return?  If the scheme worked, small scale use wouldn't remove the threat to big oil interests.  The threat would exist as long as anyone knew how to practice the discovery.  And if there are big oil henchmen out there for you to fear, why would you publicly announce here that you have information that they would want to suppress?  That just doesn't make sense to me. 

What does make sense to me is that people like to tell fictional stories.  When someone makes a big claim but offers no supporting evidence, I can't think of any good reason to take the claim seriously.
I respect you Mark, and your right to disbelief until what you deem solid proof is demonstrated. That's a basic, logical right that should be accorded everyone, as is my right to disagree.
Bob

SeaMonkey

Most who have discovered the "secrets" abide by
the wisdom of not making loud noises.  Silently
maintaining a "low profile" while enjoying the
benefits of technology which the World System
has decided it is not ready for.

As with most "secrets" simplicity is key.  There
are many distractions on forums such as these
to assure that the vast majority will not find the
essence.  Disinformation which keeps them looking
in all the wrong places.

Meyer obviously did not fully understand what he'd
stumbled upon and he jealously protected the simplicity
of the process by producing ample disinformation.

Unfortunately, his motivations were less than pure.

The Love of Money truly is the root of all which is bad.

MarkE

A contradiction that is frequently encountered with extraordinary claims is that some of the very same people who go to lengths to promote the claims simultaneously insist that the information must be kept secret.    An alternate term for such claims is: myths.

SeaMonkey

Anyone who promotes any technology while insisting
that it must be kept secret, or who is seeking great
financial reward for the "knowledge" has clearly identified
themselves as being suspicious at the least and probably
dishonest.

The "secret" to Meyer's discovery is certainly not secret;
it has been revealed in several of the echo chambers but
has been largely obscured by noise.  Those who have made
their own devices freely share the knowledge amongst
themselves and their associates who are sincere and trusted.

Les Banki is attempting once again to make the technology
understood.  Perhaps this time his unique efforts will be
appreciated by all who seek the understanding.