Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

All of Stanley Meyer's Equipment FOUND Including Dune Buggy! (Videos Here)

Started by chessnyt, January 19, 2010, 03:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: MarkE on August 22, 2014, 01:10:56 AM
Demonstrations that reproduce what S. Mark showed are readily arranged.  Reproducing the claims is rather difficult.  

The burden of proof for extraordinary claims is upon the claimant.  What can I tell you:  No OU claim to date has been successfully proven.  The probability of OU is given our admittedly limited understanding of nature still vanishingly small.  For me it is for practical purposes indistinguishable from zero.  But it is not an absolute.  Appropriate evidence would change my view.

That also doesn't mean that people who believe OU is probable shouldn't try things out.  It means they should have realistic expectations that they are going to get a non-OU result. And it means that if they should get a result that seems to be OU that they need to double check very, very carefully.  The experience of: devising experiments, conducting experiments, and reviewing experiment data can develop and refine very valuable skills.  It can be fun as well.
Would love to see these demondstrations-a clear one.
I have seen many talented people try many times to replicate the TPU,both here,EF and OUR-but to no avail. The device could have been faked quit easly,as i did with that 3 watt akula fake-just without all the un needed crap on the circuit board.

The problem is,when some one actually comes up with something that work's,he will be just placed in the fake bin with all the others. Some time's it's not worth the hassel of going public,and hence the reason there are those that dwell in the hidden group's-such as sea-monkey.

chessnyt

@MARK E:
The exemplary model of a perpetual motion device or motor is found in nature thus our objective has already been achieved before our own realization of this phenomenon.

Before the human conception of stun guns, the electric eel already existed and produced enough electricity to stun its enemies.  This creature even preceded the "discovery" of electricity itself - at least the human one. 

We also discovered the secrets of aerodynamics and subsequently, human flight, much later than our natural models around us. 

So nature reveals secret legitimate concepts in our realm by example and therefore dictates that which is possible. 

The Earth itself is a great example of perpetual motion as it has been spinning while orbiting the sun since its beginning.  It has been doing this throughout time without the aid of any new power input which qualifies it as a perpetual motion object in and of itself.  If it slowed down in either its orbital pattern or its axial spin, then we would soon thereafter lack the ability to survive on this planet.  Perpetual motion is in fact key to our very survival and existence within this solar system we co-inhabit.Now I cannot duplicate the solar system, but does this fact negate the fact that our planet is a true example of over unity?  Does it make it any less valid or real?  I think not.

Regards,

Chess

MarkE

Quote from: chessnyt on August 22, 2014, 01:43:56 AM
@MARK E:
The exemplary model of a perpetual motion device or motor is found in nature thus our objective has already been achieved before our own realization of this phenomenon.

Before the human conception of stun guns, the electric eel already existed and produced enough electricity to stun its enemies.  This creature even preceded the "discovery" of electricity itself - at least the human one. 

We also discovered the secrets of aerodynamics and subsequently, human flight, much later than our natural models around us. 

So nature reveals secret legitimate concepts in our realm by example and therefore dictates that which is possible. 

The Earth itself is a great example of perpetual motion as it has been spinning while orbiting the sun since its beginning.  It has been doing this throughout time without the aid of any new power input which qualifies it as a perpetual motion object in and of itself.  If it slowed down in either its orbital pattern or its axial spin, then we would soon thereafter lack the ability to survive on this planet.  Perpetual motion is in fact key to our very survival and existence within this solar system we co-inhabit.Now I cannot duplicate the solar system, but does this fact negate the fact that our planet is a true example of over unity?  Does it make it any less valid or real?  I think not.

Regards,

Chess
Where is there evidence that the earth's celestial movements are OU? Earth's orbit is subject to decaying force caused by the sun's atmosphere, offset by the sun's radiation pressure.  But for the sun's radiation pressure, IE outside power, the earth's orbit would decay, very, very slowly.  Earth is a great example of the efficacy of a large amount of kinetic energy in a very low loss environment.   OU is very special, and very unlikely.

MarkE

Quote from: tinman on August 22, 2014, 01:36:58 AM
Would love to see these demondstrations-a clear one.
I have seen many talented people try many times to replicate the TPU,both here,EF and OUR-but to no avail. The device could have been faked quit easly,as i did with that 3 watt akula fake-just without all the un needed crap on the circuit board.

The problem is,when some one actually comes up with something that work's,he will be just placed in the fake bin with all the others. Some time's it's not worth the hassel of going public,and hence the reason there are those that dwell in the hidden group's-such as sea-monkey.
A TPU is a matter building a power converter with a battery and sticking it inside what looks like a toroidal transformer.  Cells like CR123A's would be ideal and could hold up very well.

chessnyt

Quote from: MarkE on August 22, 2014, 01:55:41 AM
Where is there evidence that the earth's celestial movements are OU? Earth's orbit is subject to decaying force caused by the sun's atmosphere, offset by the sun's radiation pressure.  But for the sun's radiation pressure, IE outside power, the earth's orbit would decay, very, very slowly.  Earth is a great example of the efficacy of a large amount of kinetic energy in a very low loss environment.   OU is very special, and very unlikely.
You have made some extraordinary claims, Mark.  Where is your proof?  Please show us your replication of the solar system?  Where are your measurements and test data?  If you could just show us all your replication, then we could begin to believe you.

Remember what you always say, "The burden of proof for extraordinary claims is upon the claimant.".  So please kindly show us your proof and show us your replication.

Regards,

Chess