Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

All of Stanley Meyer's Equipment FOUND Including Dune Buggy! (Videos Here)

Started by chessnyt, January 19, 2010, 03:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeaMonkey

Quote from: MarkE
You've hit the:  "We've got an incredibly valuable secret.", "You have to become a member of our secret society to learn the secret.", and the "Only the worthy can join our secret society." buttons that are perfect for forming cults.  Steorn pushed those buttons too.  They kept some people on the line for almost four years.  When they finally disbanded their secret society the supposed secrets still hadn't passed.  The truth of course was that the only thing that was really secret to the cult members was that like so many other cults, Steorn didn't have the valuable secrets they claimed either.

Have fun in the club house.

Your response was anticipated.

The "secrets" which you're seeking are in plain
view.  Whatever it is that prevents you from
"seeing" them is internal to your thought processes.

All who are invited must first pass the ethics and
integrity test.  It is not difficult but most do fail.

Once again, Love of Money or all that it can buy
is a great obstacle for the vast majority.

Digest what Les Banki has recently provided.

chessnyt

@Mark E:
Replication seems to be very important to you so you must have attempted to replicate Stan's demonstration fuel cell, right?  Could you at least show your attempted replication of Meyer's cell? 

MarkE

Quote from: chessnyt on August 22, 2014, 02:06:32 AM
You have made some extraordinary claims, Mark.  Where is your proof?  Please show us your replication of the solar system?  Where are your measurements and test data?  If you could just show us all your replication, then we could begin to believe you.

Remember what you always say, "The burden of proof for extraordinary claims is upon the claimant.".  So please kindly show us your proof and show us your replication.

Regards,

Chess
My statements are in line with accepted science.  What do you find extraordinary about them?

MarkE

Quote from: SeaMonkey on August 22, 2014, 02:27:41 AM
Your response was anticipated.

The "secrets" which you're seeking are in plain
view.  Whatever it is that prevents you from
"seeing" them is internal to your thought processes.

Well if they are in plain view and you don't mind others seeing them, then would you do Stefan a favor and let him in on the secret as a token of your appreciation for his hosting this site?  Because I am sure he is very anxious to see a working OU device.

All who are invited must first pass the ethics and
integrity test.  It is not difficult but most do fail.

I trust that Stefan qualifies as ethical enough.

Once again, Love of Money or all that it can buy
is a great obstacle for the vast majority.

Digest what Les Banki has recently provided.

MarkE

Quote from: chessnyt on August 22, 2014, 02:56:23 AM
@Mark E:
Replication seems to be very important to you so you must have attempted to replicate Stan's demonstration fuel cell, right?  Could you at least show your attempted replication of Meyer's cell?
We have thousands of examples of ordinary electrolysis including careful measurements that confirm the Faraday limit.  Someone such as Stanley Meyer or anyone else who wishes to promote a claim of electrolysis at better than the Faraday limit bears the burden of providing strong evidence for their claim that contradicts so much established experience.  Replication is important evidence needed to support extraordinary claims.  The burden of such evidence falls on the claimant.  Since I do not make Stan Meyer's extraordinary claims I do not bear such a burden.