Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

All of Stanley Meyer's Equipment FOUND Including Dune Buggy! (Videos Here)

Started by chessnyt, January 19, 2010, 03:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OscarMeyer

Quote from: tinman on August 23, 2014, 05:48:51 AM
What i do peanut,is post actual build's,with actual result's.I write and comment on what i see,and i see a whole lot of talk(and dribble from people like your self)and no action. You make a claim,you put forth your evidence,not just pollywaffle on and on. Im guessing you are board,and just had to throw in your two cent's worth,while i base my statements on experiments done-yes,my own HHO experiments.

So go take your nap now,unless of course you can show an over faraday HHO system-bet ya cant,but that is no supprise.
Where is your overuntiy build tinfoil man? I must have mised it huh? you big hypocrit! I dont see any building going on in your last post to chesnyt and me. all I have to say is everybody go back and reread post #138, catagory #1!!!!!!!!! that is what you and all the other jibber jabbers are!

ARMCORTEX

Silence, all of you.

No more excuses, no more arguing.

Time to continue legacy of O wise Dankie.

Here is the accompanying text of when I explained my circuits.

I developped this circuits for the free energy quantum type experiments.

It is a 3 phase sine wave generator/oscillator mixed with an amplifier.

Amplifier works in A MODE, continous current flow, this is because transformers will introduce a phase angle between current and this will usually **** things up if there is every a infinite Z situation as in AB mode. Transistors dont like phase angles between voltage and current. There is always a small opening in the valve so to speak, all external noise and SMPS (if you dont use battery) noise should theoretically be cancelled out.

It is auto self-matching, you will not have to match mosfets since the amplifiers will auto regulate that, wich means that your centre tap transformer will not be become saturated by unequal static currents.

THIS IS MEANT TO BE USED @ FULL AMPLITUDE, LOWERING THE AMPLITUDE WILL SEND IDLE CURRENT SKY HIGH, THIS IS NOT AN AUDIO AMP. NOTICE IS A SIMULATED OFFSET SINE WAVE ???

Also, I have included a pulse train generator, that will never send incomplete
pulses when the gate turns on, it will either finish its current pulse or not send it.

Happy experimenting.

And here is the patent, in wich my driver is to be applied.

http://www.waterfuelcarengine.com/patent-mls-hydroxyl-filling-station.html

tinman

Quote from: OscarMeyer on August 23, 2014, 10:18:58 AM
Where is your overuntiy build tinfoil man? I must have mised it huh? you big hypocrit! I dont see any building going on in your last post to chesnyt and me. all I have to say is everybody go back and reread post #138, catagory #1!!!!!!!!! that is what you and all the other jibber jabbers are!
[/quote\)

tinman

Quote from: OscarMeyer on August 23, 2014, 10:18:58 AM
Dear Peanut.

Please show me(and everyone else here) when and where i made claim to any overunity device?
You see peanut,it is not me that makes claim to any overunity device. Im just calling your bluff,and your done-nothing to show from any of the claiments here-as per nomal-and you call me a hypocrit.

Go have a good hard look in the mirror peanut,and there you will see a true hypocrit. Like the others,you are now trying to shift attention toward another that ask's you to put up-or shut up.
You know your done,your in a corner you cannot escape from. Your all the same-claim after claim,but never a shred of proof.

OscarMeyer

Quote from: tinman on August 23, 2014, 10:50:30 AM
Dear Peanut.

Please show me(and everyone else here) when and where i made claim to any overunity device?
You see peanut,it is not me that makes claim to any overunity device. Im just calling your bluff,and your done-nothing to show from any of the claiments here-as per nomal-and you call me a hypocrit.

Go have a good hard look in the mirror peanut,and there you will see a true hypocrit. Like the others,you are now trying to shift attention toward another that ask's you to put up-or shut up.
You know your done,your in a corner you cannot escape from. Your all the same-claim after claim,but never a shred of proof.
When did i make a overunity claim? show one instance! Mr. REPLY #138, catagory 1, I made no such claims to having made any ounity build! Not even 1!!! So show us all or shut up(this ott to be good)
Waiting........................... ::)