Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Apocalypse 2012 and NWO

Started by gravityblock, January 20, 2010, 01:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

All comments are welcomed, but please try to watch the videos first.  Thank you.

The elitists are preparing to ride this out in their heavily fortified bunkers in the upcoming Apocalypse to usher in the NWO after most of the civilization is left to fend for themselves with little warning and is wiped out.  This is how they have stayed in power throughout the ages.  The NWO is a new age, a new generation, a new world.  It is new in the sense of the former things have passed away and a renewal or rebirth happens with a new order. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5s0xU8eN1U  1/6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4vKozashqk  2/6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_IHNm-U7Rs 3/6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOkuNJteyo0  4/6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxv2je5cGKk  5/6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpaI2CgwYzs  6/6

They only want people with certain perceptive skills to survive.  They could place ground resistors between the ground and transformers to protect the power grid, but they're not doing it.....because they don't want us to have a chance of survival (those who are not perceptive).

What happened to the mythical City of Atlantis (is it mythical or not)?  What happened to Sodom and Gomorrah (destroyed by fire and brimstone)? What happened to the Egyptians (destroyed by a tsunami?)  What happened to the generation of Noah (the deluge)?  What happened to the Mayans (destroyed by ?)  What will happen to our civilization?

Could they have something in common?  IMO yes, a new generation, a new world, a new age, a rebirth, a renewal, a new order from the elitists due to an apocalypse.

The book of Jubilees says a tenth of the elitists were spared along with Noah and his family so that the adversary could execute the power of his will on the sons of men to lead them astray before his judgment.

Please don't bash me for the doom and gloom.  I think the evidence speaks for itself.  Ancient manuscripts says there will be signs in the heaven.  The civilization in Noah's day didn't listen and I doubt our generation will listen because the hearts of mankind have been turned away from God due to the agenda of the elitist and the adversary.   Their goal is to lead the sons of men astray in wickedness and turning them away from God because they know their judgment is drawing near.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Were the pyramids built for shelter to protect the elitists from the upcoming destruction in their generation?  Aligning the pyramids with the stars would allow them to know when the upcoming destruction was about to take place.

Where did the billions of dollars in gold that was underneath the WTC disappear to after the collapse of the buildings?

Where did the trillions of dollars disappear to during the banking bailouts?  The war on terrorism is another way for them to divert the money for their underground shelters. Why is the world economies collapsing?

Because they are building fortified bunkers to survive the upcoming destruction.  The economies will collapse regardless, so why not collapse the world economies ahead of time so you can take the money and build bunkers for the elitists?  Are they preparing for martial law and why?

Doesn't this all make sense now?
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

onthecuttingedge2005

So when 2012 passes without a hitch then what is the next date of doom?

gravityblock

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on January 20, 2010, 03:39:13 AM
So when 2012 passes without a hitch then what is the next date of doom?

Look around you and see what is happening.  Look throughout history and you will see a common theme.  Do you fall in the category of not being perceptive?  The powers that be, appear to be preparing for a catastrophic event soon by building fortified bunkers.  The Egyptians and Mayans built pyramids for protection.  Noah built a huge boat.  The list goes on and on.  Don't you see a pattern?

Yes, I realize there has been dates of doom that never occurred, such as Y2K.  Y2K was never prophesied about in the ancient manuscripts and had nothing to do with the alignment of the stars or the pattern that has been observed throughout all generations. 

This generation shall not pass away before these events take place.  It's already been written.  Nobody knows the exact hour, day, year, but these events will occur before the coming judgment.

You've already been led astray by this system of things.  That is their goal.

I respect your opinion and I hope you respect my opinion based on current observations and what has been written throughout history and prophesied.

gauschor

Quote from: gravityblock on January 20, 2010, 03:20:40 AMBecause they are building fortified bunkers to survive the upcoming destruction

I hope these people, who know what catastrophic events will happen, but don't tell the public get buried alive in their tombs... uh- bunkers.