Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnet shielding and angles

Started by Rapadura, February 21, 2010, 09:10:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

You can shield all you want but bottom line is that you will still end up with an equal force. The concept is to create an unequal field which shielding can not give you. You can not create an unequal field when dealing with magnets and or gravity. You can however create the illusion of an unequal field which can be used to break thru the gates if done by way of an unequal configuration. Your entrance to and or from the gates must be greater then the opposite. You must also have two in the force of the opposite of the gate to get one thru the gate. Figure out a way to do this and you will have free energy.  ;)
I have but building it has been a very tedious task. The special arrays must be perfect and I am having a hard time making them perfect.

Low-Q

Quote from: Rapadura on February 21, 2010, 09:14:52 AM
I am almost sure that  ball number 1 is attracted by the magnet, and ball number 2 will not be attracted. Am I right? Or ball number 2 will be attracted?

My greater doubt is on ball number 3. At that angle, magnetic shielding should work? Either the ball will be attracted?
I can say this:

Ball number 1, 2 and 3 is attracted to the magnetic pole which now is altered a bit. A magnetic shield will do nothing but attracting the magnetism in the magnet, so all the magnetic fields in the surroundings gets weaker.

Without the shield, ball 1 is more attracted to the magnet than if you have the shield there. Ball 2 is also attracted to the magnet, but its direction is to the left with the shield, and straight upwards without the shield. Ball 3 is far away from the magnetic flux because most of it is passing through the shield, so it is in an area where the magnetic flux isn't dominated - but still a bit attracted to the left.

So a shielded magnet is still a magnet.

Magnetic lines are forced apart because they have allways the same polarity. When you weaken a magnetic field with a shield, there will be room for other magnetic lines to occupy that "emty" space outside the shield instead. So left you have a regular, but weaker magnet. The direction of magnetism is therfor not changed.

Vidar

gravityblock

Quote from: AB Hammer on February 21, 2010, 05:39:52 PM
Rapadura

It takes 2 layers of low carbon steel to shield properly.

Alan

Wrong.  It takes both a north and a south pole attached to a ferromagnetic material in order to shield properly.  The ferromagnetic material acts as a wire for the flux and the field will travel inside the ferromagnetic material allowing it to be diverted away from unwanted sources. The ferromagnetic material captures and contains the flux, with close to 0 stray flux outside the material, assuming the magnetic field doesn't fully saturate the ferromagnetic material. This is my video on how to properly shield a magnetic field, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_81SxByRNR8

There is second method using only a single pole where a ferromagnetic material can weaken the magnetic field by having the magnetic field to be dispersed through a larger area.  With this method, the flux won't be totally confined inside the ferromagnetic material, which causes the field to be weakened by dispersing it through a larger area.

There is also a third method.  This third method uses a larger ferromagnetic material to divert the magnetic field away from a smaller ferromagnetic material by weakening the field on one side.  Between 40 - 45 minutes of this MIT video, is a good demonstration of this effect, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddU6HBFlvEk

This should answer all the questions about magnetic shielding.

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

Rapadura

I liked all the answers in this thread, and I'll explain why I started it.

In fact, balls 1, 2 and 3 would be the same ball, just in different positions at different moments. This ball is connected by a rod to a central axis of rotation.

What I wanted to discuss is whether the ball in position 1 would be attracted toward the neodymium magnet, and if when the ball reaches position 2, the magnetic attraction would be weaker because of the shielding, and the kinetic energy of the ball would be enough for it to continue its way, without being attracted back by the neodymium magnet.

Something like this:

Low-Q

Quote from: Rapadura on March 01, 2010, 10:56:29 AM
I liked all the answers in this thread, and I'll explain why I started it.

In fact, balls 1, 2 and 3 would be the same ball, just in different positions at different moments. This ball is connected by a rod to a central axis of rotation.

What I wanted to discuss is whether the ball in position 1 would be attracted toward the A magnet, and if when the ball reaches position 2, the magnetic attraction would be weaker because of the shielding, and the kinetic energy of the ball would be enough for it to continue its way, without being attracted back by the A magnet.

Something like this:
If the ball is most attracted in position 1, it is surely a magnetic field somewhere in the path near the magnet where the flux is highest. The ball will be attracted towards this field. However, this field does not stop to exsist when the ball are in position 2. Why should the ball want to leave the highest flux anyway? There is simply no reason for it to do so - the ball fint itself very well comfortable at the sticky spot  :)

So, where there is most magnetic flux in the path, you have a sticky spot where the ball eventually will go to rest - no matter how you configure the shield. More shield will weaken the sticky spot, but also weaken the force between the magnet and the ball in any position.

I will make a drawing of an idea you might try. Can't promise if it will work though.

I'll be back in a minute.
Vidar