Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XS-NRG

so what do you want to do with those things?
make a very eficient transformer??

Cos that's all you can do with it.
Clown.

quarktoo

Quote from: XS-NRG on January 09, 2011, 11:50:14 AM
so what do you want to do with those things?
make a very eficient transformer??

Cos that's all you can do with it.
Clown.

Young man, one more wise crack out of you and you will be added to the American Troll Societies most wanted list. Is that what you want?

http://americantrollsociety.blogspot.com/

Here are the names of two other people that figured out that mixing multiple frequencies (heterodyning) will create excess energy and OU.

Stan Meyer
John Keely

That does not make Lawrence any less goofy, he is goofy to the forth power and would probably be the first to admit it. That being said, the science behind heterodyning is solid as a rock and goes back to the early days of radio. When a signal was too weak to receive, they would transmit a weak harmonic frequency (octave I think) near the receiver and the transmitter could then be received.

The science is hardly new and is fully understood so it is all a waste of Chinese tuning forks. If Lawrence keeps using them all up, the Chinese will have to eat with bamboo sticks!

As far as that joule thief is concerned, it is no surprise that the person that started the thread couldn't even spell the word "joule". On the other side of the coin, the thread has over 300 pages and half million views. Define success?

Behold the power of blinking lights. No wonder it is raining dead birds all over the western world. The sky is falling and the world is coming to an end. You don't suppose that has anything to do with Lawrence do you? Hey Lawrence, do you live in Arkansas, Alabama or Italy?

I have an unreasonable fear of clowns and yet I am here.

PhysicsProfessor

Quote from: FatBird on January 09, 2011, 10:41:36 AM
Thank you Lawrence for sharing your results & Super Great Photos.

I also GIVE YOU A LOT OF CREDIT for IGNORING the TROLLS that persist in giving you a rough time.

I have searched & searched & searched, but I am UNABLE to see any overunity contributions from any of the TROLLS.  LOL

Totally agree with FatBird. 
My colleague and I have built Lawrence's toroidal devices from scratch and found they display very interesting characteristics.  Thanks for the detailed instructions, Lawrence.

Can any of the mockers do this? 

Again, I do not plan to publish detailed results until our tests are complete -- and probably not here given the level of juvenile mocking that persists on this forum, contrary to the rules of the forum, but with no moderation in sight.

XS-NRG

You don't have any test results because you do not know how to test it.
That's why you took off to that other forum in the first place.
Problem is that they don't know either..
If that place is so much beter i suggest you take your test results there and leave.

I already know the outcome and i'm not intersted in your results.

quarktoo

Quote from: XS-NRG on January 09, 2011, 12:38:32 PM
You don't have any test results because you do not know how to test it.
That's why you took off to that other forum in the first place.
Problem is that they don't know either..
If that place is so much beter i suggest you take your test results there and leave.

I already know the outcome and i'm not intersted in your results.

Sadly you are right in that he does not know how to test, use his scope and does not want to change that. He claims 4 division of 2 volts which is not true.

The waves are not square Lawrence. The top 4 volts are missing about half the time and voltage. Next it is actually about 80% of a time division at best. You need to do a Fourier analysis of the scope or at least look at what is there. How you can claim something that is not true on a photo that proves it is not true is a bit strange.

Next we measure power in watts.

But you really can't do that without figuring out the power correction factor and true RMS current readings.

Lawrence is a little self delusional. It is the "I'll see it when I believe it" syndrome.

Unless you are willing to properly measure, you will be ridiculed since you are willfully choosing to make claims that are false.