Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

@ChrisC
Professor Dumbledoor was no longer available I hear, nor Cirus black.
Still waiting for a replacement
Mark

chrisC

Quote from: markdansie on January 09, 2011, 02:42:01 AM
@ChrisC
Professor Dumbledoor was no longer available I hear, nor Cirus black.
Still waiting for a replacement
Mark

Oh dear! Perhaps we scared him off? The University has a reputation to protect and poor prof.'s job maybe on the line if he was openly known to be associated with delusions? We'll never find out. Pity....

cheers
chrisC

ltseung888

Workshop Slide 9

The FLEET prototype can now be checked by electronic equipment.  If we have two good oscilloscopes, we can determine the actual Energy Out over a certain period and compare that with the actual Energy In over the same period.  That will give the most accurate COP value.

The poor me at Irvine do not have the oscilloscopes.  Thus, I can only report the results to the best ability of my equipment.  My scope (UNI-T UT81B) can display the peak-to-peak wave form.  The Input is from an AA battery that can provide 1.3V DC.  The displayed Output Vpp is 8 V.

From our previous experiments in Hong Kong (with the China-made oscilloscopes), this result is a good indication that the FLEET prototype is likely to show COP > 1.

The PhysicsProfessor will be using the best oscilloscopes available and the rsults will be absolutely conclusive.  No mistakes will be allowed.  He will use not only my prototype(s) but also the ones built at his esteemed University.

Hong Kong University will not be the only University that can build high COP FLEET prototypes.

God has given us almost inexhaustible electron motion energy.  Let us use it wisely.  Amen.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

FatBird

Thank you Lawrence for sharing your results & Super Great Photos.

I also GIVE YOU A LOT OF CREDIT for IGNORING the TROLLS that persist in giving you a rough time.

I have searched & searched & searched, but I am UNABLE to see any overunity contributions from any of the TROLLS.  LOL

The Observer