Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Come on fellows, why not focus on the topic at hand?

The main point, as far as I see it, is that Lawrence is not even using a good JT circuit here.  The circuit he is using is an early variation of the MK-1 circuit.  Mark posted that about 2 years ago.  since then, we have had the Hazen's circuit, the Jeanna circuit and Gadget's circuit, all of which are far more efficient (I did NOT say OU) than the one he is using for his tests.  Mark has since created many more designs that are also far ahead of Larry's.

He should have read the rest of the JT topic especially when we started using supercaps instead of batteries. (Over 1 year ago)  This changes the dynamics of the circuit and allows some really cool things to happen.

I too used to abuse Larry a few years ago because I thought then, as I do now, that his physics explanations were not correct.  But, then I grew up and decided that so what if he is going down a dead end road?  As long as he is not selling "Free Energy" plans or stock, then who cares?  And, by God, IF he happens to be correct, which I truly doubt, I will be one of the first to congratulate him.

Not that an outsider would ever notice but there is a lot of collective intelligence here, even including some of the trolls so, my advice is to build something.

TK, this is not directed at you in any way as I have followed your many builds and testing and experiments for some time and have learned a lot from you.

So, come on fellows, let's try to do something constructive ok?

Thanks,

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

quarktoo

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 16, 2011, 04:28:53 AM
Why anyone would accept help from you is past my understanding. You are wrong about most of the things you say here, you won't back up your claims and statements with facts or references, and you are a foulmouthed asshole to boot.
Go ahead, PROVE ME WRONG by showing something you've built that works according to your "theories".

Other than an oaken child's chair, that is.

And I'm still waiting for that explanation of the voltage-to-current phase thing involving multiple resistors.

You chose to reply to my helpful post where I explained to Professor how to use a simple oscilloscope to make difficult measurements. Your reply contained many factual errors, which you defended for several posts in a most obnoxious manner. Then when it became very obvious that you do not know what you are talking about, you actually TRIED what you claimed and found that you were in fact wrong. But you STILL continue to push other falsities and you STILL resort to personal attacks and potty-mouth insults, and you denigrate Canadians and homosexuals in your posts for no good reason at all.

Am I misquoting you again? PROVE ME WRONG, quark2, or continue to spout hot air to your sycophants.

I think you have some mental health issues and your obsession with my character assassination is getting creepy. You are starting to remind me of this guy:

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2011/01/09/20110109gabrielle-giffords-arizona-shooting-victims.html

He also had an obsessive personality disorder. Maybe you could go suck the life and fun out of Bill's thread? We were having fun here until you showed up.

Given the fact that you claimed to be from Australia, New Zealand and now Canada makes me wonder who are and what exactly is your agenda? You claim to live "several 10's of miles" from the inventor of the magnecoaster in Ontario Canada... Just one problem with that statement - Canadians measure distance in kilometers.

Koala bears are from Australia and you claim that is the reason for your user name.

Continue to make these insane posts to me and I am going to contact law enforcement.

Poit

I'm not taking sides here.... but I thought I would add my 2 cents.

I am an Australian, and yes we (like other countries i.e Canada etc) measure distance in Kilometers.. but it is fairly common to talk in miles still (Damn American influence).

Pete

quarktoo

Quote from: Poit on January 16, 2011, 08:44:36 AM
I'm not taking sides here.... but I thought I would add my 2 cents.

I am an Australian, and yes we (like other countries i.e Canada etc) measure distance in Kilometers.. but it is fairly common to talk in miles still (Damn American influence).

Pete

Is it also fairly common to claim you are from three different countries? I don't think the US has that kind of influence.

Poit

Quote from: quarktoo on January 16, 2011, 08:46:25 AM
Is it also fairly common to claim you are from three different countries?

Like I said, i'm not taking sides....

Pete
P.S for the record, no lol, that is not common :P .....