Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: shruggedatlas on August 20, 2010, 06:41:44 PM
There is not an Orbo for sale.
but according to you and omnibus it is overunity. why are they not on the market if they are overunity? i even checked amazon... ::) furthermore, how then did omnibus take one and study it and perform tests that showed overunity as you have previously claimed?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

shruggedatlas

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on August 20, 2010, 06:45:04 PM
but according to you and omnibus it is overunity. why are they not on the market if they are overunity? i even checked amazon... ::) furthermore, how then did omnibus take one and study it and perform tests that showed overunity as you have previously claimed?

How should I know why they are not on sale?  I do not control the rights to the Obro, so I cannot dictate marketing schedule for this.  As soon as Steorn decides to sell them, I will consider purchasing.

As far as what Omnibus has done, you should direct your questions to him.  I believe he constructed one per the SKDB.  I do not have the time to construct my own, so I will just wait until they go on sale.

This was a very weak disinformation attempt.  Free energy movement is sure to succeed if all the disinformation agents are as poor at their jobs as you are.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: shruggedatlas on August 20, 2010, 07:18:03 PM
How should I know why they are not on sale?  I do not control the rights to the Obro, so I cannot dictate marketing schedule for this.  As soon as Steorn decides to sell them, I will consider purchasing.
and does larry control the rights to wang shum ho? see where i am going with this?

As far as what Omnibus has done, you should direct your questions to him.  I believe he constructed one per the SKDB.  I do not have the time to construct my own, so I will just wait until they go on sale.
so, your argument is that even though it (the orbo) is overunity, you don't have the time to construct your own. is that because you are to busy using logical fallacy all over this forum?
you can buy a 'kit'... check with ashtweth. http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/5623-steorn-open-panacea-has-license-3.html#post93377

This was a very weak disinformation attempt.  Free energy movement is sure to succeed if all the disinformation agents are as poor at their jobs as you are.
exactly what disinformation did i post? please show this disinformation with a quote. if you do not, it will be accepted as a tacit admission that you cannot. YOU claimed omnibus had demonstrated overunity. i quoted you... ::) if it was disinformation, it was your own...

There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...

shruggedatlas

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on August 20, 2010, 07:30:24 PM
and does larry control the rights to wang shum ho? see where i am going with this?
so, your argument is that even though it (the orbo) is overunity, you don't have the time to construct your own. is that because you are to busy using logical fallacy all over this forum?
you can buy a 'kit'... check with ashtweth. http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/5623-steorn-open-panacea-has-license-3.html#post93377
exactly what disinformation did i post? please show this disinformation with a quote. if you do not, it will be accepted as a tacit admission that you cannot. YOU claimed omnibus had demonstrated overunity. i quoted you... ::) if it was disinformation, it was your own...

If Mr. Tseung were to reply that he had no idea and he could not control the schedule, then that is his answer.  Let him answer, why do you feel the need to answer for him?

And Omnibus has already clearly demonstrated violation of conservation of energy laws many times in this forum.  If you are too lazy to look for it, I am not going to spend time hunting down old threads for you.

And since it has already been conclusively proven that overunity exists, your efforts to knock omnibus can only be interpreted as disinformation.  Well the other option is you are simply some kind of retard who cannot grasp math.  So either a disinformation agent or a retard, you pick, doesn't matter to me.

Anyway, I only stopped by to see how things were going with the old lead out theory and to say hello to my friend Omnibus.  I do not think much has changed really.  Lead out devices are still under the 6 month review, and Omnibus is still kicking ass and taking names of the science-challeged like you.  Bye now.

WilbyInebriated

i accept your tacit admission that you cannot.

Quote from: shruggedatlas on August 20, 2010, 07:50:05 PM
If Mr. Tseung were to reply that he had no idea and he could not control the schedule, then that is his answer.  Let him answer, why do you feel the need to answer for him?
i'm not answering for him... i am pointing out your faulty logic. larry has no more control over wang shum ho than you have over steorn... get it? probably not.

And Omnibus has already clearly demonstrated violation of conservation of energy laws many times in this forum.  If you are too lazy to look for it, I am not going to spend time hunting down old threads for you.
no, he hasn't. he has theorized and calculated and averaged and integrated, etc. ad infinitum, ad nauseam...

And since it has already been conclusively proven that overunity exists, your efforts to knock omnibus can only be interpreted as disinformation.  Well the other option is you are simply some kind of retard who cannot grasp math.  So either a disinformation agent or a retard, you pick, doesn't matter to me.
again with the logical fallacies... don't you ever tire of engaging in those?

Anyway, I only stopped by to see how things were going with the old lead out theory and to say hello to my friend Omnibus.  I do not think much has changed really.  Lead out devices are still under the 6 month review, and Omnibus is still kicking ass and taking names of the science-challeged like you.  Bye now.
nothing has changed at all, you still engage in logical fallacy just as you did a year ago when you disappeared.