Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Observer

Smoky,

Quote- thus it takes a lot of power for a coil-speaker to drive itself without a magnet.

Yep... that's part 1... now Part 2

The 'iron' inside the coil that is attached to the diaphragm.
      Why 'iron' inside the coil?... and...  could you drive the a speaker without the iron?

The Observer

Pirate88179

Yes you could drive a speaker without the iron core, but it would not be efficient at all.  The same way you can make a JT circuit with out a core.  If you have enough windings, it can be done as many have done so.  The iron magnetizes and de-magnetizes very quickly without retaining any of the residual magnetic field.  There is no magic in this as I see it, just basic electronics. I can run my Bedini motors without a core and have done so.  In some applications, no core is actually desirable. (JonnyDavro's one magnet no bearing Bedini motor for example)

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

sm0ky2

Quote from: The Observer on July 10, 2010, 03:40:41 PM
Smoky,

Yep... that's part 1... now Part 2

The 'iron' inside the coil that is attached to the diaphragm.
      Why 'iron' inside the coil?... and...  could you drive the a speaker without the iron?

The Observer

yes.  there was a time when speakers did not have this piece.
its not just any iron, it is a soft iron that can respond to a wide range of frequencies. the purpose for adding this, if you look at how the coil is wound: the iron sits at the base of the coil, and recieves the full induction of the EMF. This is like a "kick plate". the two magnetic fields (magnet and iron) push and pull against one another to move the cone.

This is also accomplished in some speakers, by use of a secondary coil, through which a DC current is sent to create a biasing field. These speakers draw more direct power to run them, but require less amplification of the signal. these are generally used in applications where the use of an amplifier circuit is impracticle.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

ltseung888

Quote from: Qwert on July 08, 2010, 10:00:26 PM
Hi, guys, since you are dealing with transformers in this thread, would you like to examine the idea mentioned by Bruce TPU, (Thane Heins BI-TOROID TRANSFORMER,) which begins here (Reply#4):
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7833.msg243399#msg243399
My lack of knowledge about transformers does not allow me to undertake such experiments. Sorry.
Q

Thank you for the valuable information.  It looks like some of the information there is patented.

I have been praying for Devine Guidance.  Should I patent the lead-out energy technology?  Should I give it freely to the World?  The answer came from the photos and videos from the poor areas in the World.  They do not have electricity nor running water.

In a single sentence, the technology is:
Leading out Electron Motion Energy via resonance circuits.

We have experimented with the two following scenarios:
1.   A toroid transformer with LCR oscillating circuits in the Primary and the Secondary limb.  The Input Power (starting power) is from a signal generator that can generate 10 Volts peak-to-peak.  It is similar to the Thane Heins Bi-Toroid Transformer.
2.   A Joule Thief type arrangement with the Input Power (starting power) from a battery or from a signal generator.  It is similar to the Gadgetmail 1.5 V heater.

The preliminary results indicate that both Thane Heins and Gadgetmail devices are NOT hoaxes.  With the correct configuration and loopback mechanisms, we can lead-out (or draw-in) as much energy as desired.

Many different toroids, winding techniques, LCR values, shapes, dimensions etc. are possible.  The major theoretical breakthrough is that â€" electron motion energy is always available.  Many arrangements can lead-out such energy continuously and loopback is possible.  When not at resonance, the mechanisms may counter each other.  (We even managed to get zero power output in one configuration!).   At controlled resonance, the mechanisms can loopback and produce the characteristic exponential increase in amplitude (or keep drawing-in energy until the electronics fail).

With Devine Help and Guidance, we shall lay out the technology and the implementation plans to produce the FLEET devices that will cost less than HK$200 in material.  Such FLEET devices should produce enough electricity for the average home.  The expected life of such devices is ten years.

The information is likely to “break” the Tong Wheel Patents and the Thane Heins Patents.  Is it the will of the Almighty?  Through the humble and lowly hands of mine â€" benefit the World, including the poorest families.  The poor villagers can be taught to wind the toroids and set up the circuits.  With infinite lead-out energy available to them (and no oil interests to suppress them), their life style will change for the better within a few years.  Will anyone take on the task of developing model farms, model villages, model cities etc assuming infinite energy is available?????
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

FatBird

Thank you for all you do Lawrence & for wanting to help the world in need.

We are looking forward to hearing more about your great inventions sir.