Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatBird

Excellent Points.  We are happy that you are trying to help the world.

Thank you for sharing everything Lawrence including the super good photos.

XS-NRG

You go and watch those TPU video's again.

Steven Mark tells you in his very first video and lines of speech that THESE ARE NOT FREE ENERGY DEVICES.

And he is correct.
You are making a mistake by thinking TPU's put out clean unlimited free electricity.
They do no such thing.
They take energy from a electromagneticfield nearby, and this field is still generated by polluting turbines.
He even goes as far as telling you that we use the source everyday but still people like you are to blind to see.

If you know that then it's not hard to realize TPU's can NEVER save humanity nor can they put out 1KW of clean free power anywhere anytime, it's not going to work wake up your living in a dream.

You are trying to replicate something that does something totally different then what you are expecting.

I feel bad because you have a good theory, but now you attach it to a polluting turbine, you could say it is still leading out energy HAH.

You say you can replicate it but you can't, nobody can unless it is done the exact way including the external human generated electromagnetic field.

Now your offering money to whoever replicates it but no one is going to do that, or at least not a TPU.

When those demo video's were made, there was rushing by 2 Gigawatt of power only twenty five meter away from those TPU's.
Gives you something to think about...

Now do some more Prayers it makes me think you've lost your mind.

SkyWatcher123

Hi folks, Hi ltseung888, thanks for the work your doing, I am building an air-core oscillator similar to yours and hope to get it tuned well. Hi XS-NRG, your 'cannot be done' philosophy will only work on those that don't research for themselves.
peace love light
Tyson 

ltseung888

Quote from: SkyWatcher123 on July 18, 2010, 09:38:38 PM
Hi folks, Hi ltseung888, thanks for the work your doing, I am building an air-core oscillator similar to yours and hope to get it tuned well. Hi XS-NRG, your 'cannot be done' philosophy will only work on those that don't research for themselves.
peace love light
Tyson

Great.  I look forward to seeing someone who can beat my student team. 
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

bolt

Quote from: ltseung888 on July 18, 2010, 07:32:54 PM
Enginneers need a challenge.  The Steven Mark TPU videos already showed that generating 1KW is possible.  That was over 10 years ago. 

My team is confident (or even over confident) that they can achieve the above.  Set up your own experiments.  You are likely to hit on some peaks - sometimes not easily replicated.  Sitting and reading will not win you the prize.

The TPU cant put out 1kw for 10 days. Only about 20-40 mins.