Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Observer

Rave,

Yea, I know what LT originally wanted to do... put a magnet next to a transformer.

You will find that I immediately questioned this and suggested he stuck with pulsed DC, Resonant circuits and a Ferro core.

Reason being... it's the range of the dynamic permeability of the core that makes a transformer work well (1 to 5000 in my example).
                                  ... a magnet is going to hinder the process by locking all of the 'irons' dipoles in place. (5000 to 5001).

However, I discovered a "no man's land" where a magnetic field will hold iron if pulled away... but not if brought toward.
                                                     It's possible that magnet placed at this exact spot in relation to the core of a transformer
                                                        could be used extract energy via a resonant standing wave
                                                            or the fact that a small change can cause a huge change in where the flux of the magnet is going.
                                                                 (that is from the same spot in space.. it can turn the iron's dipoles, or not.. very interesting)

Never-the-less,
                           Yes... the magnet don't make much sense and the focus of this thread has changed a bit.
                                     My point is that the embedded magnets we should be concerned with are contained if the ferro cores of transformers.
                                     I Screamed that is my first post entitled
                                                                                                          Magnetic Permeability... Why isn't anyone talking about this !!!!!!                                                                                    
                                    Unfortunately, few if any were interested in talking about it.
                                    I even thought Stefan would raise an eyebrow... not.           

People... You can amplify the field of a coil 5,000 times .. without using more current !!!! (make it 1 million, no sh_t)

Anyways, the embedded magnets are there.. they rotate freely and exist within the ferro core itself.

Best Regards,
                         The Observer

chrisC

Quote from: rave154 on August 13, 2010, 12:37:42 PM

now he seems to have hijacked the joule theif scheme and immediately claims it is his "Lead Out Tech"

so which is it?......Joule Thief?..embedded magnets?...flux manipulation transformer? flynn transformer?

It depends on which personality is active at that moment; these multiples read different threads and then adopt them as their inventions.
Now you see why this is a comedy channel.

cheers
chrisC

Paul-R

Quote from: chrisC on August 14, 2010, 01:31:24 AM
It depends on which personality is active at that moment; these multiples read different threads and then adopt them as their inventions.
Now you see why this is a comedy channel.

cheers
chrisC

Lawrence:

You started this thread. Does that not give you the power
to kick this idiot off it?

The Observer

Paul,

LT views people like ChrisC and his cohorts good for publicity.

The Observer

chrisC

Quote from: The Observer on August 14, 2010, 04:27:45 PM
Paul,

LT views people like ChrisC and his cohorts good for publicity.

The Observer

Well said Mr. Observer. Mr. Tseung is the circus master, you and Paul are, should I say clowns! Every circus needs a pair of you 'transformer' clowns to keep the audience resonating with laughter. Who am I but but the lowly publicity manger.

cheers
chrisC