Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pese

i think, its no need to give "lessons in physics" here in forum.
Most readers understand, very well , that the "step up -transforming" from Voltages OR Amperages
is NOT Overunity or "Win" any  energy.

Energy ist definied by WATT  or VoltAmpere  (VA)

Only if you can convert VOLTAGE AND AMPERAGES  - BOTH ! -  With one Step "up".---
Than you have win Energy.

Example  :  1 Watt Input  to 10 Watt Output.

IF anybody can shown this ... that he can find Investors.
Othewise ....   Forget  it.
Gustav Pese

www.alt-nrg.de/pese

(Germang/Engl Link Collection, since 2002)
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

chrisC

Quote from: pese on August 15, 2010, 04:46:44 AM
Most readers understand, very well , that the "step up -transforming" from Voltages OR Amperages

Only if you can convert VOLTAGE AND AMPERAGES  - BOTH ! -  With one Step "up".---

Gustav Pese

www.alt-nrg.de/pese

If the author of this thread understood enough electricity or magnetism he will not constantly write stuff that makes a mockery of the quest for O.U. Imagine describing O.U with input voltage of 6V and output voltages of several hundred volts and measuring electrical energy with oscilloscopes! And then continue to make a fool of himself by writing about such and such a investor willing to throw in $150K HK dollars or whatever amount.

One would have thought any normal person would have thrown in the towel already a long time ago or gone back to school to study 'O' level Physics & Electricity?

cheers
chrisC

rave154

like i said...(Walter Mitty)...but i think Tseung might be a bit young to know who (or rather what) Walter Mitty is

ltseung888

Quote from: pese on August 15, 2010, 04:46:44 AM

Gustav Pese

www.alt-nrg.de/pese

Please see

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=8825.msg248893#msg248893

The two oscilloscopes allow you to compare the instantaneous INPUT POWER and OUTPUT POWER.  Once you have the full waveforms, you can integrate the area under the power curve and get the energy values.

Even the slightly trained engineering students can tell that the OUTPUT POWER graph is higher in value than the INPUT POWER graph.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

ltseung888

Prayer continued

Consultant A : “You have proved overunity via resonance hunting.  It is a matter of time before you get to the 1 KW resonance condition.  What is the hurry or the need to raise capital?”

Consultant B: “The original plan was to use HK$500K to simulate thousands of participants.  The chance of hitting a 1 KW resonance condition in a three month period is almost a guarantee.”

Consultant A: “What are the chances of Tseung working alone with limited help?  Can he and team hit on the 1 KW resonance condition?  Under hunting or over hunting by a few dozen hertz may miss the condition.”

Consultant B: “It is a matter of experience, hard work and luck.  Tseung has not boiled the resonance hunting down into a science yet.  If there were an accurate formula, Tseung would not need to do much experiment.”

Consultant A: “I think Tseung should find more investors.  Stick to the plan of stimulating thousands and get the resonance conditions out.”

Consultant C: “What is the drawback in accepting the condition of the Investor?  There will be a possible delay of 3 months in providing the information to the World.  The advantage is an additional HK$150K for development now and a possible partner that can provide millions to forward the technology.”

Consultant B: “It is a matter of whether Tseung trusts and willing to work with the Investor?  Whether they share the same goals in benefiting the World?  Tseung will need investment to produce the FLEET products in any case.  It is a matter of accepting help and investment at the right time.”

Tseung: “Thank you for your comments.”
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.