Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XS-NRG

1 month, 21 days  :)

1Kilowatt unit by Lawrence Tseung.
1000 Watts of FREE ENERGY!!!  :)

rave154

I think maybe he needs to watch that lil youtube video about "praying to the jug of milk"...or perhaps the one about "why doesnt God heal amputees?"

ltseung888

Prayer Continued

Tseung: “Which research path should I take now?  There is no investor.  There are no helpers.  There seem to be many promising paths.”

Christian 1: “Please list out the promising paths.”

Tseung: “They are:
1.   The Gadgetmail AA battery heater.  That is based on the Joule Thief.
2.   The Steven Mark TPU.  That is based on a large air coil toroid.
3.   The Stan Meyer HHO water cell.  That is based on the LCR resonance on a fuel cell â€" breaking the water molecules up.
4.   The Don Smith Resonance Approach.  That used much higher voltage.
5.   The One Second Flasher that is still flashing after 3 weeks.  That is based on the commercial toroidal transformer.
6.   The many rotating systems such as the Tong Wheel, the Wang Generator, the 225 KW Wheel, the Chase Campbell system etc.”

Christian 2: “What is the common characteristic?”

Tseung: “Resonance pulsing and matching of LCR circuits.”

Christian 1: “Which one is the cheapest to develop?”

Tseung: “The Gadgetmail Joule Thief or the Steven Mark TPU.”

Christian 2: “Which one do you have more confidence in?”

Tseung: “Both.”

Christian 1: “It is like choosing a girl friend.  There are two nice girls.  Which one will you date?  You are not allowed to date both simultaneously.  You will create broken hearts if you do.  Choose!”

Tseung: “The Gadgetmail Joule Thief heater.  I shall give seminars on Lead-Out Energy.  Show the two oscilloscope results.  Let the participants take on the various approaches.”

Christian 2: “The situation is like that in a social club.  You can be friends with many.  However, you should only date one girl.  Pour out your heart and love for her.  Still attend the functions of the social club.  God asked you to let go.  Let others shine.  Do you understand now?”

Tseung: “Date and marry one girl.  Keep friends with many.  Thank you.  Gadgetmail heater, here I come.”
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

rave154

err.......i think what were witnessing here......is a kind of....split personality deal ?  :(

ALVARO_CS

@CHRIS C
at first I thought you were a bit exaggerated in your criticism, but now, after this return to the gadget issue, I think you were short !
@Tseung
Please, follow the wise advice from Chris: TAKE YOUR PILL !, the world will benefit.
cheers
Alvaro