Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulsed DC Transformer with Embedded Magnets

Started by ltseung888, February 24, 2010, 03:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

sigma16

Quote from: quarktoo on January 13, 2011, 12:20:15 PM
RE=Reactive energy??

WTF is RE

RE is Tesla's "Radiant electricity" which refers to an electrical effect produced by his impulse circuits.  Most of what you will find on this subject is total BS.  Like Budini saying he charges caps and batteries with RE from his coil contraptions and that the RE stored in the cap is "additional energy" and demonstrates this with a beautiful arc discharge.  Tesla suposedly was able to charge caps and batteries, as well as other effects, with the RE effect (I refuse to call it a "field" or "radiation").  It takes years just to rule out all of the BS.

Many think they know what it is, but a few tests and what they thought they knew goes down the crapper.  It will not always impart a charging effect, so don't assume it is "electrical".

Producing the effect is pretty easy and I know Marco knows how to do this, as do many other people.

sigma16

On a more serious note. it is counterproductive to fight and argue about energy.  Humanity has done that for millenniums and look where we are.  The cheap shots and graphics are humerous.

XS-NRG

Quote from: sigma16 on January 13, 2011, 12:04:27 PM
Is XS-NRG former username "Marco", AKA "Turbo", AKA "TPU FAKER"?

If your stupid ass would listen to my "talk" you would have your OU. 

If you are Marco, then: 

Oh, that's right you already have what you call OU, dispite my proclamation that you would never figure it out.  What do you really have?  Hmm?  In 20 years you won't have figured it out.  How is that for a proclamation?  There is no other source of energy and no OU.  All of that is BS.  There is a better way to induce a current, make objects move, and light your way.

If you are not Marco, then:

You would not know what RE was if it bit you in the ass.  So you produce a little charge - whoop de doo.  That is only one aspect of the effect and certainly not the most interesting one.

EDIT: forgot your poser poster

I'm not impressed..
Look at yourself..
Your nothing but an old fool
Talk Talk Talk that's all you can do trying to look smart.
Your not only a Clown, Your a useless Clown HAHAHA  ;D ;D

And this:

Quote from: sigma16 on January 13, 2011, 12:04:27 PM

If your stupid ass would listen to my "talk" you would have your OU. 

This is BULLSHIT in it's most PURE form.

ltseung888

Go to overunityresearch.com for more serious discussions and experiments.

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=538.0

This thread has been taken over by ........ >:( >:( >:(
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.