Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrical igniter for gas engines A keystone to understanding by Magluvin

Started by Magluvin, March 01, 2010, 01:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: delboy on March 01, 2010, 07:39:32 AM
I read your posts in year 2008 and all I can say is that you missed the point. You used the transformer with core and you forget the input inductivity!
All you could do is to put the secondary of that transformer (220/24) as input inductivity and wound new one air core for output! That's the way  it should be.
But again it's not the way to pick up energy from first step of amplification. It should be done in second stage, on one side of secondary should be connected secondary capacity and on the other should be connected receiver by adding one wire connected receiver like on picture.

hi delivery boy  ;D  joke

Everything is possible cause i made it to work as you said it is not the way it should be right?, but you are correct in other way there are a lot of ways actually as long as you make it amplify energy its ok.  :)

You almost and willing to answers everything and i salute you for that sir your great.  ;)

actually this topic is my first discovery of free energy and it seems that many are contented, then i am happy for them too ok, hope they can scrutinized it safely and fun  ;D

My latest discovery in this field just this December is a receiver of any electrical impulse of an unknown origin and that is what i am is amplifying and that is more better actually.

The floor is now yours

goodluck!  ;D

God bless  ;D
noicaro l. otit   (see everything is possible)  ;D  ;D  ;D

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: Magluvin on March 01, 2010, 10:48:28 AM
I agree, Teets took a lot of abuse and kept on smiling.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

and laughing  HAHAHAHAHAHA   ;D

And hinting     ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

tito does deserve some respect.  He is the man!  And delboy,  He is the boy!!   lol

Mags

No!  :o  He is the MAGS !   ;D   ;D   ;D

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: ramset on March 01, 2010, 10:06:40 AM
Mr Tito,
I owe you an apology!
please excuse me for not paying attention!

I should have seen it in your honest face.

See-> ;D

How could I have been so "Blind"?

Chet
Ps
and Mags
Quote;
We dont have to tune anything to a particular freq,
-------------------
Most definately a halla-freakin-luyah moment!=.]
[others of late have indicated the same]
some might be easier to work with and make more sense
but its not "the grain of sand at the beach"
Its all in the "technique"[the Romance]

ooooh, you make me cry  :'(

i love you already oooooh  :'(

hahahhahhahahhaahhaahhahahahhahhaha  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

take care friend  ;)

you #@$$%^*^&(&*(*()  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Tito L. Oracion

Where is forest is tarzan with him? hahahahahhah  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

hows the jungle? hahahhahahhahaha  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

ramset

Tito
I hope your gonna stick around!
I think we're gonna build stuff, Mags is out buying Duct tape, knitting needles and a few other goodies at "Rat Shack"
It is good to laugh buddy, And remember the offer to wash your car for the refrigerator
power secret still stands!

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma