Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrical igniter for gas engines A keystone to understanding by Magluvin

Started by Magluvin, March 01, 2010, 01:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

delboy

I see the mercury(conducting liquid) contactor, electrical controllers, is this the best way to go?
seems unhealthy.

Thanks

Magsluvinit

Goat

Hi all;

I love your enthusiasm and all but before getting too carried away on tangents why do we not try to understand what Tito is saying here in the post he referred to first before going to other NT patents:

Quote from: Tito L. Oracion on December 01, 2008, 05:35:51 AM
Sir, please bear with my english, i`m not  used to speak for it,
here is what i have done:
                                            just make a little modification ofcourse, i`ve made three parallel coil to the one that become high voltage and put a 3 collector perpendicular to that high voltage and thats it just like a tranformer, it gives unlimited energy and it is very controllable, and by dumping the one collector to the capacitor it becomes self powered, just a matter of on and off relay or reed relay, dont forget to use zener diode at least 3v.

be very carefull, you can accidentally make an uncontrollable voltage that look like a tesla coil.
its fun but very dangerous. :o :o :o

try to make coil combination. there is a little secret here so you just try to discover it ,its very fun but dont forget the danger!!!!!!!!

I love everybody so be carefull anyone.

"if power comes from coil then of course you can power everything just it depends on the design"
do you know that we can also make an efficient electrolysis from this, belive me sir just make a try!!!!!!

Thank you,

Tito L. Oracion (Philippines)

I think he just gave us a big clue on how he discovered how to make it better (as in self runner) but for me it still has some unknowns like the configuration and values of the coils...I'm more of a visual type and can't seem to place the components in my mind....can anyone here transfer his quote into a schematic maybe?

Regards,
Paul

ramset

Mr Tito,
I owe you an apology!
please excuse me for not paying attention!

I should have seen it in your honest face.

See-> ;D

How could I have been so "Blind"?

Chet
Ps
and Mags
Quote;
We dont have to tune anything to a particular freq,
-------------------
Most definately a halla-freakin-luyah moment!=.]
[others of late have indicated the same]
some might be easier to work with and make more sense
but its not "the grain of sand at the beach"
Its all in the "technique"[the Romance]
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Magluvin

I agree, Teets took a lot of abuse and kept on smiling.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

and laughing  HAHAHAHAHAHA   ;D

And hinting     ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

tito does deserve some respect.  He is the man!  And delboy,  He is the boy!!   lol

Mags

Magluvin

Goat, good find.  But it is a little vague.

but it all adds to the whole and is now believed to be accurate.

mags