Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Leaked Letter Reveals Swine Flu Jab Link to Deadly Nerve Disease

Started by Cap-Z-ro, March 02, 2010, 05:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

your response does not address either question i asked...

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on March 03, 2010, 09:11:48 PM
grasping at straws to bring your head above water will do you no good.
post your equation, instead of using logical fallacy... ::)

besides, you don't know what happens inside multi-universe let alone your own.
neither do you... we aren't discussing what i claim to know, we are discussing your grand exaggeration... ::)

I am just as feisty as you! it is a losing battle to argue about this because everyone has their own beliefs and so long as nobody disturbs that they go with their happy little lives!
great!! post your equation that you used to come to your previous ridiculous assumption... ;)

also you weren't paying attention, I said immortal cancer, as long as it is fed it will never die.
i was paying attention, you used it as an analogy to humans being immortal... remember where you said 'do you know what it would be like with +6 billion people on this planet who can breed but can never die?' then you said "let me illustrate..." where you also inferred in the same sentence that you knew the volume of the universe...

now why don't you pay attention... you claim to know the volume of the universe as proposed by your statements about bacteria filling it in 31 days... ::) i said that is ridiculous, please post your equation. you can grasp at whatever logical fallacy you wish, i don't really care, all i want is the equation you used to quantify the volume of the universe. try and answer the two simple questions i posed to you instead of avoiding them. ::)

and speaking of paying attention, let's go back a moment...
I too believe the universe is infinite but at this current theology the universe is only as big as the known universe, everything I said still holds true with the current understanding of what most are being made to believe.
so you believe the universe is infinite but can be filled in 31 days by the division of 'immortal' bacteria?
i'd love to see your math for that too... ::)
the current THEOLOGY? do you even know what that word means? LOL
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

onthecuttingedge2005

Wilby, how about you do the math genius! let me help you with your math, a single bacteria divides every 2 seconds and their bacteria children divide every 2 seconds, you do the math because the equation is to large at 31 days, in fact you wont be able to keep track long before the first day is over! luckily Bacteria aren't immortal or you would spend the rest of your life trying to keep up with their numbers and keeping your head above their bodies and deification.  you would become a large part of the puss ball equation. they would eat you alive on the first day.

yes, I do still believe in an infinite universe even though you tried to fuk things up and yes I spelled fuk wrong on purpose. no, I will no spell it right for you.

yes, immortal anything is a cancer to the universe, period!

most current belief is that the universe is only as big as the current known universe, if you can't figure out what I was saying then stop talking! you are endangering your popularity!

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on March 03, 2010, 09:47:31 PM
Wilby, how about you do the math genius! let me help you with your math, a single bacteria divides every 2 seconds and their bacteria children divide every 2 seconds, you do the math because the equation is to large at 31 days, in fact you wont be able to keep track after the first day! luckily Bacteria aren't immortal or you would spend the rest of your life trying to keep up with their numbers.

yes, I do still believe in an infinite universe even though you tried to fuk things up and yes I spelled fuk wrong on purpose. no, I will no spell it right for you.

yes, immortal anything is a cancer to the universe, period!
i'd love to do your math for you, as you are obviously wrong, but i need your equation so i know what the volume (i would never be so stupid as to claim such knowledge...) of the 'universe' is... ::) why do you think i have asked you OVER AND OVER for it? ::)

post your equation or admit you don't know the volume of the universe... or avoid answering as usual. ::)

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on March 03, 2010, 09:47:31 PM
if you can't figure out what I was saying then stop talking! you are endangering your popularity!
i know what you were saying, you were saying you know how big the 'universe' is... that's why i called you out, because you have no clue how 'big' the 'universe' is... ::)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on March 03, 2010, 09:49:08 PM
i'd love to do your math for you, as you are obviously wrong, but i need your equation so i know what the volume (i would never be so stupid as to claim such knowledge...) of the 'universe' is... ::) why do you think i have asked you OVER AND OVER for it? ::)

post your equation or admit you don't know the volume of the universe... or avoid answering as usual. ::)

I tried to make a point here, apparently you are just as hard headed as I am, Current interpretations of astronomical observations indicate that the age of the Universe is 13.73 (± 0.12) billion years some believe that the universe is 14 billion light years to the center of the the observable universe. this is what I am talking about or do you have ADHD?

I don't personally believe that the universe has a border and is infinite but I do not under any circumstance deny the observable universe as a limit, this is because I am analytically scientific and I remain with peer review unless proven to be wrong.

and one more thing, you will not be able to do the math on a bacteria that divides itself and its children every 2 seconds, unless you want to spend the rest of your life wasting away like a cancer!

one thing you have to know, I have lied a few times in my childhood, but I have never lied since, I see no reason to lie and or to be wrong, I study to much to be wrong even though times change. if I know I am in the wrong and or if I am wrong then I won't post unless it is of no use. I never post a lie. hopefully, I will never post a mistake either.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on March 03, 2010, 10:01:25 PM
I tried to make a point here, apparently you are just as hard headed as I am, Current interpretations of astronomical observations indicate that the age of the Universe is 13.73 (± 0.12) billion years some believe that the universe is 14 billion light years to the center of the the observable universe. this is what I am talking about or do you have ADHD?

I don't personally believe that the universe has a border and is infinite but I do not under any circumstance deny the observable universe as a limit, this is because I am analytically scientific and I remain with peer review unless proven to be wrong.

and one more thing, you will not be able to do the math on a bacteria that divides itself and its children every 2 seconds, unless you want to spend the rest of your life wasting away like a cancer!

one thing you have to know, I have lied a few times in my childhood, but I have never lied since, I see no reason to lie and or to be wrong, I study to much to be wrong even though times change.
i'll take your continued refusal to answer the question and post your equation as a tacit admission that you can't and are full of it... hiding behind the 'compound a penny for a month' 1st grade math problem just doesn't cut it jerry.