Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Prouf of brain dead people living among us ...

Started by Mk1, March 25, 2010, 04:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jadaro2600

Quote from: Mk1 on March 27, 2010, 04:41:42 PM
@jadaro

I agree on the school part , but really have you ever spoke with the guy on the phone ?

I did many times , he tried to get me to work for him .

I know the guy, he told me that he is planing on stopping anyone from getting patents .

Also he is a god and live with aliens , come on ?

He is not part of the solution but the problem , defending him is stupid ...

I know i defended him for a while .

School or no school he is a moron .

His big invention is a fugi Cam circuit , he did not build that , i can't show that he know nothing about electronics , i know he doesn't he told me .

I had to show him how to make a voltage divider from 2 resistor , but yet he makes space ship and teleprotation machine .

That is sad , people would love that to be true , but he is just nuts ...

Indeed.  Honestly don't read everything he writes - most of it seems like an allusion to this or that without any direct references.

It's almost as if he's based all of his knowledge on 'a priori' conjecture or circumstantial information.  Is it possible that he's been doppleganged?

He still hasn't posted the schematic for his ozone generator - seems like this would be easy to do.  I still haven't found time to make my own from scratch.  I was hoping, at some point, that I have that time.

While I'm ranting, or what have you, I find it detracting to information, to have 'a priori' information presented.  It's almost impossible to find a 'free' energy reference which doesn't have a conspiracy theory integrated into it's being possible made impossible by said conspiracy.

It's as if atoms themselves are conspiring against us!

Mk1

Quote from: jadaro2600 on March 27, 2010, 06:47:31 PM

It's as if atoms themselves are conspiring against us!

I think the answer is easier to find, the issue is we never got any 3 d modeling of the electron travel in a wire , we know to make things we coil , but can't see how they do it .

The only thing we know about magnetic is 2 d representation , and give the false impression of how they travel .

I will be making this clearer soon.

ramset

Mark
Stick with the positive!

The negative begats more negative ,like a snowball from hell!

Let it be buddy!

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Mk1

Quote from: ramset on March 27, 2010, 10:57:42 PM
Mark
Stick with the positive!

The negative begats more negative ,like a snowball from hell!

Let it be buddy!

Chet

Thanks Chet , i will stay clear of him .

And i consider this tread closed , i will see to get it removed .

Thanks for the support !

Mark