Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

GBluer(Slayer) Exiter

Started by slayer007, March 28, 2010, 09:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeaMonkey

Ramset,

It is better to GIVE than it is to receive.

GIVE freely to all who ask.

An act of KINDNESS will bring back a
tenfold reward from unexpected sources.

Do not COVET what others have.

What, dear friend, is the source of your
hostility?

ramset

Sea Monkey
I dislike wasting time or resources ! And I really dislike disingenuous folks that would partake of those limited resources,and not consider the community.

the community You live in,I live in,the guy in Pa,the fellow in Brisbain, Poland ,Phillippines etc etc etc

To squander a resource is to make it Moot,
we men are the resource, the work is what we do,the benefit is to all. Open source research done this way is throwing the baby out with the bathwater and hoping some benevolent type picks up from there.

I don't like fairy tales ,this sounds like a fairy tale to me...

"set it free if it loves you it will come back to you"[not aimed at you SM ]

We need more responsible behavior if this is ever actually going to happen!
accountability being the first step,if you are here feasting you need to be accountable to
the rest of the community [planet]and do the next right thing for "it" not you.....

Sigh.........sorry for the rant
there's a card game at Bubba's tonight...[bring your own...]

Thx
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

jbignes5

Ok why don't you do something about it then? Stop the bickering and do something. Oh wait you can't... So what is this doing to people on here? Oh wait now it isn't just on the forums it has spread to YouTube. I mean look at what you guys are doing. This is a black eye to our community. And some of you seem to think this is some sort of game.

Listen either do something about this or quiet down and continue the work. Arguing and bickering like little children, sloshing threats and slurs on character or peoples names isn't going to accomplish anything except show people how unprofessional and childish some in our community really is. It makes us all look bad.

Anyways I don't remember signing Anyang about not using the information we gain here in anyway. It is not even implied in any sense. This is a open forum for the benefit off all and that includes people who just sign up and walk away with those ideas or methods we devise.

You have no legal basis to claim anything and to tell you the truth this is all a harassment campaign that I might point out to Stephan. You have all agreed to abide by the rules of the forum and that means having respect for others as long as you don't violate that agreement you can say what you please.

There are claims that fraud is being committed  and I do not see the proof because proof is not shown.

Teslatronics has not committed fraud by saying that they can only get the package of information that he has collected. That is a fact. He has a DVD that is to accompany the kits and to a certain degree the lower tiers of donation. That DVD is what he is talking about. All the information will be on the DVD that he has himself collected. What that information is even you do not know. From the video he reports that it will be about Tesla and his fight to free us from the chains that bind us.

As far as the exciter portion of the device he is selling if no one has a patent on it then he is not responsible to report anything at all about it. It was in the public domain. If you guys feel that you have a legal leg to stand on then take it to a lawyer otherwise stop making us look bad by harassing the man and others who are trying to get you to understand this is not good for our community.

When I release information either about a circuit design or experiment or even the understanding of that process I know once it hits this forum or any other forum that I relinquish any rights to that information period. No amount of me yammering on about how unscientific that process is will change the fact that once it hits the forum it is out of my control.

And now someone writes that how dangerous it is to play with cfl's... Well that danger is there no matter if he uses that in a normal way or in any other manner. That is pure BS. CFL's are very dangerous because of what they are made of. Nothing will change that fact and alluding that little children will be experimenting with those in such a way is a little inane. The danger is there weather they are walking with it to replace a dead bulb or if it was sitting in the receptacle. There is a better example of danger in regular old electricity and the sockets we use to interface with that electricity. Does that make it any worse, do we have to make videos of electricity killing people now like Edison did with the animals?? You guys are embarrassing all of our community by spreading this crap. The Internet doesn't forget and now we have to recover from this and try to move beyond the petty fights that some are continuing to play out. You know who you are.

If you have some thoughts on the legal aspects of this then just try to get a lawyer to listen and I bet they would die of laughter. Just try it and see for yourself. Fraud is a legal term and the burden of proof is on the accuser.

P.S. my name on this forum is jbignes5 not jib or any other disrespectful slur you can think of. I used to have a lot of respect for all the parties here but now I am loosing that respect because of your childish antics.

SeaMonkey

Ramset,

It is such a simple thing that one wonders
about those who are unable to grasp the
reality of it:

People are much more inclined to treat
charitably those whom they perceive to
be good and kind;  on the other hand
those who present themselves as being
unkind or bad will be avoided.

It's a self righting ship - even when the
"sheep in wolves clothing" enter into the
transaction.  Deception only works for a
short time.

Those who proclaim that a simple electronic
circuit, which has been in use for decades, is
THEIRS and assign THEIR NAME to it are in truth
the dishonest ones.  What is their motive?

That is one reason why very little serious progress
is made on this topic and why most knowledgeable
folk avoid the forum.  It is petty and small minded.

ramset

jbigness5

You have the right to your opinion Bud,its how we roll ...

One thing you don't have a right to is my respect,that you have to earn ,it does not come with the ground beneath you're feet,not a geographical thing ..

The day you feel others have no right to any opinion but yours ,will be a lonely day for you!
As far as "telling" the adminis that others don't feel the same way as you?

or telling us what fraud looks like and how your understanding is the end all of that discussion!

??

A child intuitively knows when it does wrong,the price of wrong in these forums grows with every passing day,
unlike yourself there truly are people that need this work like air to breathe,you would not be so "flip" with this work if you or your families lives could depend on success.

Thank you for your opinion ,you have a right to it!

Don't ever think for an instant you have a right to mine!!

Thx
Chet
Ps
@SeaMonkey
Thank you for your opinion!

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma