Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

There's No Lying in Baseball...Or is There

Started by Cap-Z-ro, April 07, 2010, 06:12:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Idiotic quote:

" So White Sox Kid translates to life time White Sox fan and lair. then he tells you the truth about how long he has been a fan.. brother.. better start swearing at him. "

I guess you never seen him 'haul out hid ol' white sox hat' at other events professing his "life long" allegiance to the sox, have you ?

You seem unusually avid in your defense of a mass murderer...what does that say about you ?

If you are going to cast aspersions on people to elevate you station on this board, you're going to be in for a rough ride.

Now you have cast the light of suspicion as to your presence here.

Enjoy your new found identity here.

And your asshole could end the "rumors" about his birth simply be producing his 'long form' paper.

The fact he does not is an admission of guilt.

Oh, and I missed your self deleted post...obviously it was much stupider than your last one.

Regards...

Cap-Z-ro

Jacek quote:

" In March of last year Obama was on “60 Minutes” with Steve Kroft. Throughout the interview as Kroft questioned about the economic downturn and people losing their life savings, Obama just kept laughing. A one point CBS’s Kroft stopped him and asked, “Are you punch drunk?" How will the American people react to seeing their president laugh off their predicament? Obama’s inappropriate laughter clearly demonstrated he has lost touch with the pain that people are feeling."

Those quotes, along with those relating to Obomba's 'mass murderer' status, as you may have noticed are carefully avoided by the disinfo agents that are drawn like flies into these types of threads.

Regards...

Cap-Z-ro

When Obomba is not lying about just about everything, here is what he promotes.

" The Pentagon is reeling after two lethal episodes uncovered by diligent journalism show trigger-happy U.S. Army helicopter pilots and U.S. Special Forces slaughtering civilians, then seeking to cover up their crimes.

The worldwide web was transfixed on Monday when Wikileaks put up on YouTube a 38-minute video, along with a 17-minute edited version, taken from a U.S. Army Apache helicopter, one of two firing on a group of Iraqis in Baghdad at a street corner in July of 2007. Twelve civilians died, including a Reuters photographer Namir Noor-Eldeen, 22, and a Reuters driver, Saeed Chmagh, 40. "

Hard to watch video...

http://collateralmurder.com/

More here...

http://www.counterpunch.org/cockburn04092010.html

Regards...

4Tesla

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on April 16, 2010, 06:33:29 AM
Idiotic quote:

" So White Sox Kid translates to life time White Sox fan and lair. then he tells you the truth about how long he has been a fan.. brother.. better start swearing at him. "

I guess you never seen him 'haul out hid ol' white sox hat' at other events professing his "life long" allegiance to the sox, have you ?

You seem unusually avid in your defense of a mass murderer...what does that say about you ?

If you are going to cast aspersions on people to elevate you station on this board, you're going to be in for a rough ride.

Now you have cast the light of suspicion as to your presence here.

Enjoy your new found identity here.

And your asshole could end the "rumors" about his birth simply be producing his 'long form' paper.

The fact he does not is an admission of guilt.

Oh, and I missed your self deleted post...obviously it was much stupider than your last one.

Regards...

Thanks for the kind words.. no I just forgot to quote.. so I have a different opinion, now I'm a bad guy?  This is exactly what happens when people make things personal.. I have nothing against you.  My first post in this thread was about personal attacks, because I know how they do more harm than good.. you've proofed my point.  I hope you can put this behind you and we can have peace between us.. I don't want to argue with you anymore.

4Tesla

Cap-Z-ro

" Thanks for the kind words.. no I just forgot to quote.. so I have a different opinion, now I'm a bad guy? " 

Having a different opinion is not equated to acting like a troll and trying to cast aspersions.

This is exactly what happens when people make things personal.. I have nothing against you.  My first post in this thread was about personal attacks, because I know how they do more harm than good.. you've proofed my point. "

The words and tactic of a common troll.

" I hope you can put this behind you and we can have peace between us.. I don't want to ague with you anymore."

I have already put both the incident and you behind me...you have outed yourself as a troll...now live with the label you affixed to your user name.

Either that or re-register under another user name like they all do once they are outed.

And forget about dragging your bull shit out any longer...you will be deleted like your tag team partner troll.