Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SM's TPU SUMMARY. What We Know So Far.

Started by FatBird, May 02, 2010, 08:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatBird

kooler

i know i will get some beef from this but who cares ..
i built this device that i tested for a few months..
while seeing how long it would run before it died it went down sometime while i was outside talking ..
so i will quess 30 mins it took to melt the coatings off the transformer windings..
since then i have looked for and built different circuits to run it..
i built this thing in 4 months after reading the pdf file i downloaded here in this forum  ..
my old one wasn't built like a tpu .. i had my aircore coils on two spools..
so when i get more time i am going to build it like sm tpu
mine uses one 9volt battery.. two small transformers.. two bifiliar aircoils
my new one i am going to try to use jt type circuits on the transformers instead of the pnp-npn circuit
before i could get the first to work i had to use iron powder core toroids or iron e cores..

you can call me what you want.. it won't bother me
but i do not make storys up.. so i am hoping for a good power conversion next time..

robbie

otto

Hello all,

@kooler

its not wrong to work. Sometimes in a good direction and sometimes we build s..t.  But the point is that we have to work, to test and its nice to share.

It doesnt matter if people dont understand or dont WANT to understand what you have builded. The point is to LEARN.

In the last 3 years working every free minute on a TPU solution I have learned a lot but.....still not enough.

So, in short, dont be afraid of some people here that already have a working TPU and will call you a misleader or bullshitter because of your posts. Your work is  welcome. Why not. (I would love to have a new nickname).

I have also written in the last 3 years a lot of bad posts and maybe some good.

But Im all the time wondering, as I said yesterday, I dont see any drawings and test results from the people that did the TPU job.

I mean ,they made claims like "I did it" or "I have it" or....they have shown us videos and a lot of bla,bla was going on here but ....still no drawings.

But deep in my heart I know that nobody knows whats really going on in a TPU. Just my feeling. No further comments on this.

My email adress is shown here.

Otto

innovation_station

otto

lets talk about whats going on ... 

you pulse a low volt signal to a coil ...  when you cut the pulse .. it is then fired to the collector .. the control squeezes the collector current and induces it ! 

well now the inputted engery that put the collector engery there in the first place squezes it ..  thus self induceing ... via a coil wound on another .. 

or take the collecter give it a dc source ... power 1 control like a jt .. take the output of that control fire the dc fed collecter and another control ..

i have many ways ... all work the same useing the colpase of the first control to modulate the rest ..

ist

and a tpu is a joke ... i can do the same with my cascade amp ...  useing transformers
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

otto

Hello all,

@IST

just a short one:

what do you think why has the US gouvernment "forbidden", "hided", or what ever, the TPU??

If you think its about some coils and caps and the usual s..t then Im sorry.

Again, why is the TPU not in public? Because SM loves to play with us??

Because its a little bit overunity? Or a lot of overunity?

Just think about this. And then wou will maybe understand that a TPU is something special.

Otto