Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SM's TPU SUMMARY. What We Know So Far.

Started by FatBird, May 02, 2010, 08:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kooler

i thought i mind tell you guys the turns on the aircoil has to do with how current coming out the transformer..
and if you guys didn't notice the transformers are connected in reverse to each other.. negative to positive..
may explain why there is a gyro effect cause of the current flowing from neg to pos all the time thru the aircoil..
but whatever..

robbie

stprue

Quote from: kooler on May 08, 2010, 08:36:00 PM
i thought i mind tell you guys the turns on the aircoil has to do with how current coming out the transformer..
and if you guys didn't notice the transformers are connected in reverse to each other.. negative to positive..
may explain why there is a gyro effect cause of the current flowing from neg to pos all the time thru the aircoil..
but whatever..

robbie

Robbie this looks like a very interesting circuit!  I will build and test this after you get the time to make a video and give a few more details.

Keep up the good work!

:)

otto

Hello all,

I cant anymore open the overunity.com site with MY PC so Im sitting on another to wright this. We have here over 800 PCs so I have a lot of possibilities.

@Tito

I didnt say anything about SMs secret. Not the last 2 weeks.

@Kooler

now you have almost a "Sweet device". Remember the "Sweet drawing"?
You need collectors.

Otto

e2matrix

About 2 1/2 years ago a newbie user here with only one post (and still only one post) put up a one line question about a diagram which no one responded to (in a barely related TPU discussion).  I found the diagram extremely interesting as it certainly looks a lot like the TPU.   It resembles more the open core one SM had that was a lower voltage unit.  Has anyone else seen this or knows where it came from beside the other message thread here)?  It says it should produce COP >1    It even seems to have a lot of similarity to the last drawing Mannix showed for the TPU possible winding in his message thread. 

FatBird

Thank you for posting that possible TPU diagram. 

However, I don't see any similarity between that one & SMs TPU shown below.

I really wish there was some kind of similarity, but I just don't see it.  As can be seen below, SM's TPU only has 4 separate Coils.