Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SM's TPU SUMMARY. What We Know So Far.

Started by FatBird, May 02, 2010, 08:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

otto think about this ... 

why IS MY MOTOR NOT BUILT PUBLIC ... 

MAYBE IT KICKS THE SHIT OUT OF EVERY TPU !

do ya think ? 

lol

maybe its self running with massive torque ... maybe .... 

maybe  it dont need a battery ... maybe it operates on MY KICK ... YA THINK ..

OR DO YA ?

here is a video of the IST MINI POWER STACK POWER SUPPLY MODULE 

i explain feed back in this video .. to source and to motor source .. so as it runs with gain ...

i can add a switch so now it runs on its self ....

HUMMMMMM 

IST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDKiHRh0Ef4
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

FatBird

@ Kooler,     know i will get some beef from this but who cares ..  i built this device that i tested for a few months.. while seeing how long it would run before it died it went down sometime while i was outside talking .. so i will quess 30 mins it took to melt the coatings off the transformer windings..  since then i have looked for and built different circuits to run it..  i built this thing in 4 months after reading the pdf file i downloaded here in this forum  ..  my old one wasn't built like a tpu .. i had my aircore coils on two spools..  so when i get more time i am going to build it like sm tpu mine uses one 9volt battery.. two small transformers.. two bifiliar aircoils my new one i am going to try to use jt type circuits on the transformers instead of the pnp-npn circuit before i could get the first to work i had to use iron powder core toroids or iron e cores.. you can call me what you want.. it won't bother me, but i do not make storys up.. so i am hoping for a good power conversion next time..

robbie

==============================================================

Thank you for sharing your story Robbie.

That's how we all learn.

Eighthman

Like the rest of you, I've been wasting lots of time and thought trying to figure out a path between the TPU clues and a final product that works.

Here's another aspect of the mystery:  try to explain the gyro effect.  Given that the toroid is open, I doubt that you can attribute it to a spinning internal object.  That leaves us with one tough challenge, namely, produce centrifugal force or an actual gravitational field DIRECTLY by a rotating magnetic field.  I doubt that you can attribute it to any flow of electron masses unless you come up with a completely new kind of electricity that goes way beyond drift velocity.

kooler

alright guys..
i am not responsible for any harm to you from this device of any kind..
so don't call on me if you burn your house down or burn yourself.. or what ever may happen..
with that said..
i hope you guys are smart enough to use your own brain to add values to the components to get 5-6khz..
and you will need a scope to watch the tank circuits just so you don't push to much energy back in it and to see when the right feq is hit.. you will also feel it running once it pulls up to speed..
it took me two very long days to tune the tanks.. cause i do not know the math
there is a slight ou effect in the aircoils between the transformers and once feed back it will grow stronger
and you can use just one circuit to run both transformers or two.. theres a bunch of ways to build this.. if your not affraid to fail a couple hundred times..
with so slight changes to the diagram below it lite a 60 watt for 5-6 mins
intill one day i would see how long will it go and 30 mins later good bye transformers..
so don't whine at me if you can't get it to work.. because it takes alot of time to adjust..below is my first setup it worked with some fine tuning .. when i get some extra time i will make a better schematic and if all goes well a video..
my life is very busy at the moment..
so i am hoping you guys can improve this ..
(final thought) i hope this doesn't back fire on me..

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: otto on May 04, 2010, 02:57:24 AM

And not to forget, the wires are only to get kicks, little kicks!! and a rotation!!! Dont forget this.

Otto

ya, and this is the secret hmmmmm......  ;D

converting little kicks from antenna wires into a big kicks...

So therefore if we have thousands of little kicks then we have thousands of big kick isn't it?

Then to transfer the energy to the collector is to rotate that kicks?  ???  ;D

wow amazing ........  ;D