Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SM's TPU SUMMARY. What We Know So Far.

Started by FatBird, May 02, 2010, 08:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e2matrix

Got 3 scopes - one digital goes to 400 Mhz.  One is broken for now and one is lost in my pile of stuff but at least the best one is working and on the bench.  Thanks for the warning on the magnets - it was a small coil and fairly low power but I do prefer to be as careful as possible as I'm too old to be thrashing body parts.   ;)

zapnic

he he waterhose
your hand is control coil and hose is collector coil
if you squeeze hose and release and  squeeze and release ha ha ha
its like inrush water everbody knows that
or get squeezing hose  water start to pack and water pressure will qrow if you dont release it then hose will break or your hand will slip ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx92LjLi894

FatBird

@Eighthman,

Could someone help me in regard to these "8 inch" pictures.  I'm not clear on what I'm seeing.  First, are these black rings plastic?  Second, is this the whole TPU or was some kind of external toroid wound around everything?  Why are there two parallel black rings? Was this double ring assembly just a piece of junk lying around that he used?  The large gauge control coils look like a well established rotating field design using 3 switched coils.

==========================================================

1.  The Black Rings are plastic, which were removed from a black version of that Finned Speaker System shown on Page 1 of this thread.  He could have used some wood or cardboard rings, but SM worked in a video, sound, & speaker store, so the plastic rings were CONVENIENT to BUILD the TPU & wind the coils on.

The bottom line is that SM had to have some kind of PHYSICAL FRAME to wind the coils on, hold the 9V battery, circuit board, Toroid, capacitors, etc.

2.  SM's TPU windings are in 2 parts, Control Coils that produce the rotating field, & the Collector Coils that HARVEST the juice.  So far, nobody here has been able to reproduce SM’s TPU design.

3.  Here are the links to watch SM’s HISTORIC VIDEOS.

http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid=167210479374903373#

http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid=167210479374903373#docid=-1944827568401901581

http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid=167210479374903373#docid=6398496868568110910

Thank you for your interest.

innovation_station

take a peice of wire and turn it off and on good god sm is going down the tubes !

lol

fattie should tie into a fattie or 2 might wake him ...

lmfao

almost looks like a YOKE .. DONT IT ? MAYBE AN OLD ONE ...  SM WAS A TV GUY ... HUMMMM  THINK IT USES THE FLYBACK ....  HE WORKED FOR RCA ...  HE WAS  ASSIGNED THE CASE OF THE EXPLODING TV ... 

IT HAS BEEN YEARS SINCE I READ THE SM STORY ..  but certain aspects stick in my mind ...

and otto dissing tesla ... burn bitch !

IST

you want something you CANT EXPLAIN BUILD MY OTTO ADVANCE AND YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ..

IT IS A FEED BACK LOOP USEING THE OUTPUT AFTER IT LITES THE BULB ..
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

otto

Hello all,

@Eighthman

Im not the brightest here but .....this 2 rings, for me they are rings made with a metal alloy. NO FERROUS!! We have already the information that plastic works too but.....

So far we know is this a complete TPU .... what a clever question!! Im not sarcastic! What if the open TPU is showing us "only" the inside of a TPU?? The "heart"? Just loud thinking.
The 2 paralel rings....I suppose that in 1 ring  the particles are circling in CW and in the other ring in the CCW direction. If we wouldnt seperate this 2 motions of the particles the result would be a very high current from power supply.

Please, dont even mention that SM used some junk in his devices. When he builded his TPUs he knew exactly what he needed.

As I see there are 4 coils for a rotation, but 3 can also work.

And I hope that people know that the end design needs a microprocessor.

As said, Im not the brightest and I know that my answers are not the best.

Otto