Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

made this with phun - free energy?

Started by FreeEnergy, May 10, 2010, 03:49:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rapadura

PHUN takes in account energy losses due to air friction. You can easily verify it if you increase the air friction in the "Advanced mode".

Now, I want to know why I'm BEGGING here to someone test my simulation and see if it really works, and NOBODY did this charity to me yet...

How many time I will have to humiliate myself, begging to someone test my .PHZ files? I won't stop until someone confirms that the pendulum never stops!

I won't try a real world build until somenone confirms my simulation. It's so easy, and has no cost, why nobody wants to help me?

pese

Rapadura

are you sure that all losses of the pendulum are
include in the software MATH ??

Or must the pendulum hang in free air ?

In free "vacuum" it calculate better to have no losts.

GP
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

Rapadura

Quote from: pese on May 12, 2010, 03:07:10 PM
Rapadura

are you sure that all losses of the pendulum are
include in the software MATH ??

Or must the pendulum hang in free air ?

In free "vacuum" it calculate better to have no losts.

GP

@pese,

I'm using PHUN for more than 2 months now, and I can assure you that it's a good software, with complex algoritm, and it take in account air friction AND friction in the bearings.

The proof is simple: if you build a "non-leveraged" pendulum with PHUN, and let it swing freely, it will eventually stop. If you use the option to "turn off air friction" (what is the equivalent of put the device in a vacuum chamber), the "non-leveraged" pendulum will swing for more time (because it has no air friction), but it will stop sometime, because of friction in the bearings.

After 2 months "playing" with PHUN it's the first time that I see a device that never stops... And I'm very confused with it... I know it can be a bug, but there is a chance it is a real perpetual motion setup!

FreeEnergy

hi,

looked at your simulation and to me it's just a simple pendulum that you  hang and let it swing. It should stop just like any other pendulum. am i missing something?

you say it's a "leveraged pendulum", when all i see is a pendulum. where  is the leverage input to feed this pendulum?

Rapadura

Quote from: FreeEnergy on May 13, 2010, 02:10:15 PM
hi,

looked at your simulation and to me it's just a simple pendulum that you  hang and let it swing. It should stop just like any other pendulum. am i missing something?

you say it's a "leveraged pendulum", when all i see is a pendulum. where  is the leverage input to feed this pendulum?

@FreeEnergy:

"It should stop just like any other pendulum" - you're right. It "should" stop. But it don't stop! Do you think I know why? I simply don't know!

Just look the video of simulation on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyKRF6SH3eU

Do you see what happens? The steel ball goes higher and higher at each swing, what is totally unexpected.

Did you run the simulation on you computer? My cousin did, and he got the same results. I emailed the .phz files to him and asked him to run the simulations. Now he thinks I'm crazy. But he confirms the pendulum never stops, and goes higher and higher, until it starts to spin, and never stops to spin.

I don't know why it happens, but I have a guess: the effect of the lever. The wooden rod where the ball is attached is a lever, with arms of unequal lengths. I think the lever is making the ball rise "a little more" than it should rise at each swing.

Please, don't tell me about the Second Law of Thermodynamics. We know it has only a barely statistical aplication... There's no reason to the nature to "respect" the second law of thermodynamics. "Conservation of energy" don't make sense to nature, because nature don't know what a hell is "energy". Energy is a human concept. Nature only knows electrons, photons, etc...