Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Leveraged pendulum - perpetuum mobile simulation works!

Started by Rapadura, May 11, 2010, 08:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenbatsu

It looks easy enough to build. 

If I were you I would make a working version, it's the only way you're going to get peoples' attention unfortunately.

Rapadura

@Tenbatsu: I won't try a real world build until someone confirms my simulation works! Please, do it!

It won't cost you nothing, it's free, and won't take more than 15 minutes!

Somebody help me!!!!

Rapadura

Okay, nobody wants to test the simulations, but I still making new simulations.

This is the video of my latest simulation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riupxCOGDYk

This time I used a longer lever (with lower density), and the result is that the pendulum goes higher and higher much faster, and when it starts to spin, the maximum rotational speed it achieves is much higher.

It can be a bug... But it can be the effect of the lever over the pendulum...

AB Hammer

Rapadura

Here is a desk toy from Iron Man 2 that you should look at. It has some similarities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7N59Ma98UM
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Rapadura

Quote from: AB Hammer on May 12, 2010, 06:13:32 PM
Rapadura

Here is a desk toy from Iron Man 2 that you should look at. It has some similarities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7N59Ma98UM

It has some similarities, but in my simulation the weight (the ball) don't have to move.

In my simulation, the upper arm of the "lever" is much longer than the lower arm (where the ball is attached). However, the upper arm is lighter. The lower arm (with the steel ball) being heavier, makes it goes down when it is released  from any angle between 45 and 85 degress. It means the shorter arm goes down when the pendulum is released, not the longer arm (because despite being longer, it is lighter).

When the ball reaches the other side, before stopping and being pulled down by gravity, I think the lever is somehow making it go a little more high...  Going higher at each swing, the pendulum never stops. In the version without horizontal support, it eventually makes a complete turn, and starts to spin.

It can be a bug, but it can be a real effect.

It is a big SHAME that nobody here is interested, and nobody downloaded the file to run the simulation in its own computer, to confirm the results.