Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Anyone have a cure for arthritis?

Started by Mark69, May 26, 2010, 12:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark69

Has anyone have a working cure for arthritis?  I would like to hear everyone's experiences and such.

Thanks!
Mark

MrMag

I used to use glucosimine Sulfate and shark cartlidge. It seemed to help. Now, I have a lot of pain and the Doc has me on Oxy's. What I have started taking about 3 weeks ago is MSM. It works great with me. I've cut down the amount of oxy's that I need. I would definitely try the MSM. It natural and no side effects.

Cure? Don't think there is

giantkiller

Google:Lee crock
http://keelynet.com/biology/crock.htm
http://www.keelynet.com/mexistim/nexcrock.htm
Just look at the circuit.
Follow through to Rife and Dotto and be amazed.

If you think it is a Crock -o- stuff then just continue listening to the FDA sponsered drug afflitiates and die a horrible death.

lumen

Yes!
I have osteoarthritis and have terrible pain every day and it's getting worse!
I also know what actually CURES it also. I took it for one year and all the pain was gone along with lower cholesterol and increased muscle mass and better vision and virtually any age related failing.

It's called HGH or human growth hormone. After six months of taking HGH it seems all those problems are gone and you can actually get on leading a productive life.

Unfortunately, HGH has been moved into the class of steroids,(even though it is NOT) and now is the only drug on the market that is expressly unlawful to be prescribed even by a physician.

This hormone has had several medical studies done on it that prove it's many benefits and all the listed side effects are only supposed effects because they don't show up in any of the medical studies.

We even give this to children, and there are NO side effects! But you cannot have it because you will not be disabled and require the expensive drugs that keep everything running.

No, No , I'm not bitter! damit

Mark69

Thanks everyone, yeah if you can't get HGH then it that won't help :(

GiantKiller, no I don't listen to those idiots at the FDA and the drug companies!  All they want is your money and get you hooked on "prescription" drugs.  Plus their drugs cause more side effects that you will need more drugs to counteract.  Ill check out the Rife machine too.  Have you built this Lee Crock thing yourself?  I am a beginner at electronics and would need help to build.  Can you simplify the circuit info, even make a pdf w/ step by step instructions, possible make a parts list so I can take to Radio Shack to get the components?  I would greatly appreciate it!!!

MrMag- what is MSM?

Mark