Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Anyone have a cure for arthritis?

Started by Mark69, May 26, 2010, 12:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark69

Haven't had a chance to catch up on anything here, will try the MSM tablets first.  Didn't search "Hulda" or "Dotto" yet.

Mark

MrMag

I highly recommend the MSM. It works good for me.  I did find Dotto and GK did send me a link for it. Not much info on him. Not sure why that is. I still like the Lakhovsky device better. If I can get up off my ass maybe I'll try to build one.

Hulda's information is very interesting. She lists a lot of frequencies to use to kill parasites, bacteria ... in your body. I haven't done a side by side comparison  with Rife but she is doing somewhat the same thing. The unit she uses is very simple to make and if you have a signal generator, you can just use it.

nickle989

Change of diet can help.  If you are more acidic then this is bad bad bad.  You need to move to a more alkaline diet.  Red meats are not a help.  Caffeine is also bad as it restricts blood flow in the small veins.  When you can get the blood flowing again in the small veins besides bringing oxygen it also takes away the garbage.  If you smoke well then that is the first thing to quit.  If you take the "herb" then make a tee with it.  If you are over weight well you need to loose the fat as this is also hard on the joints. 

troyd1

Go to Mercola. Here is a search link: http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Amercola.com+arthritis&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7

Also, EFT is very effective. I have used it for many mental and physical issues. It works every time I try it. I like this persons version: http://www.youtube.com/user/HealingMagic?feature=chclk. He has almost 300 videos, some testimonials and some with actual tapping. Maybe check out a fibromyalgia one if there is not an arthritis one.

Although I have not tried it, I think Bowen therapy would also be very good.

columbus

The pill is called reparagen. Sold in CVS.
reparagen.com
Also experimenting with diet helps a lot. For example, eliminating oils, switching from white bread to dark rye bread and adding papaya and noni.