Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Anyone have a cure for arthritis?

Started by Mark69, May 26, 2010, 12:47:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crowclaw

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on June 19, 2010, 03:20:05 PM
My sympathies to your wife and yourself.  Even I'm 60 now, and I feel it.
--Lee
Thank's for your comments Lee.
We are of similar ages_my Wife is 62 and I'm 64 in July. Anyway I have to report something quite strange! twice my Wife has awakened complaining of a strong tingling sensation over her entire body. After rechecking the circuits etc. I discovered that the reflective foam mat that I assumed had a conductive foil surface showed no continuity when probed, at least that I could measure. This mat has now been replaced using aluminium foil fixed with tape to a card board membrane. The sensation she experienced has not been noticed since.
The fabricated mats we are both using are placed side-by-side on the base of the bed under the spring mattress. BTW the foam mat I used is of the type intended for camping which has a metallic reflective surface which melts easily from the heat of a soldering iron, so I assume to be  plastic. The output lead from the control unit terminates in an electrical crock clip that is then attached to the conductive side of the mat. In the case for the foam mat it had seemingly no direct electrical connection!! I will investigate further... very strange. 

MrMag

Crowclaw,

What I used was aluminum screen that I got at the hardware store. I folded over the edges and put duct tape on it to get rid of the sharp edges. It seemed to work pretty good and it was a cheap solution.

crowclaw

Quote from: MrMag on June 19, 2010, 09:33:22 PM
Crowclaw,

What I used was aluminum screen that I got at the hardware store. I folded over the edges and put duct tape on it to get rid of the sharp edges. It seemed to work pretty good and it was a cheap solution.
Hi Mr Mag,

Good idea, our local Garden Centre sells it...I'll get a sheet today and try it. Did you place it on the bed base under your  mattress? BTW did you use solid copper connecting wire or stranded to connect onto your screen? I must say I sleep better and wake up minus the  stiffness and aches I usually seem to get. Many thanks for the tip...M   :)

MrMag

We have a sponge pad that we have on the mattress. It's about 1" thick. We had the screen between it and the mattress. The wire I used was just standard stranded wire and I put an alligator clip on the end to connect to the screen. I used regular aluminum window screen. I really don't think the type of wire you use to connect the screen matters.

IndianaBoys

Oil Pulling for a Brighter Smile and Better Health

http://www.coconutresearchcenter.org/article%20oil%20pulling.htm

Below are various quotes from article related to arthritis.

Personal experience say it does work and is very easy to incorporate.

IndianaBoys

“I couldn’t see how swishing oil in my mouth could help with my arthritis. After eight days I noticed the pain in my hands diminished considerably. There was also marked improvement in my neck and I could move my head from side to side without any pain. I was amazed at how quickly I got results. I haven’t felt this good in along time!”

Oil pulling traces it roots to oil gargling practiced in Ayurvedic medicine. Oil pulling as we know it today, was introduced in 1992 by Dr. F. Karach, MD. Dr. Karach claimed that oil pulling could cure a variety of illnesses ranging from heart disease and digestive troubles to hormonal disorders. He said it cured him of a chronic blood disorder of 15 years duration and within three days it cured his arthritis, which at times was so painful he was bed ridden. He used the method in his medical practice with great success.

As simple as it is, oil pulling has a very powerful detoxifying effect. Our mouths are the home to billions of bacteria, viruses, fungi and other parasites and their toxins. Candida and Streptococcus are common residents in our mouths. It is these types of germs and their toxic waste products that cause gum disease and tooth decay and contribute to many other health problems including arthritis and heart disease. Our immune system is constantly fighting these troublemakers. If our immune system becomes overloaded or burdened by excessive stress, poor diet, environmental toxins and such, these organisms can spread throughout the body causing secondary infections and chronic inflammation, leading to any number of health problems.